Comments on Bethan Mathis's stuff

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I wrote this without a musical reference which was a big thing for me as I always had written to others music. Kavin did a wonderful job and then I got Norm to add percussion. This track is my most successful.
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Fantastic guys

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Music by Tharek Mokbul. Peppermint Sky co-wrote this and sings back-up. Thanks to my little granddaughters for the giggles!
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Wonderful Bethan, Wonderful .....

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Another gorgeous song!!!! I picture all 3 generations dancing around happily. How fun...

kavin.'s avatar
kavin. said

Hi Bethan! Thanks!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
A song I wrote to the wonderful guitar piece by Darrin Kobetich from Texas. The music is called Asphalt River from Darrin's album The Longest Winter. Thanks Darrin! Played on the BBC. Thanks Beeb.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Love trains and adventure and this tune

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Original and gorgeous music by Kirk Lynch. Thank you Kirk. This is a song about the dream of retirement finally being realised. For Ian
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

You and Kirk so free yet interlocking . Paced beauty.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Peppermint Sky wrote and performed this music some years back for an RPM album. I always wanted to get my hands on it. Last year Peps gave in. Thanks Babe. Please use headphones to get the full experience of Tess's music. Played on the BBC.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Lilt in a kilt , a timeless feel really ancient . Faved

slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Ha ha wow the best ,joyful

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Original music by Stuart Walker (Gumbo). Whispers in my ear by Peppermint Sky.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Flirty and a bright register, I’m in

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I asked Steve Krell to put music to this song for me. He astounded me with this perfect music. Thanks Steve.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Oh my this is just made for you. So special in many ways

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Original music, Mac Mcintyre.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Nice duo . Mac is one I follow

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Original music Brian Bazeley. Percussion, thank you Norm. Played on the BBC. :)
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Love the nautical images

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Yah that’s really a magical side. You are the best

oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Spooky New Orleans, springs to mind ....

oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Well you dragged me along on that trip, a wonderful piece of music

Patroux's avatar
Patroux said

Great guitar riffs and nice song (great voicals) 👍

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Written for an RPM. The music came first via Brian Bazeley and this is what came of it. Gary Essex added some gentle percussion. I just found this one lurking in my files and decided it should be part of my Alonetone list.
KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

wonderful song! very much enjoyed! KC

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Oh yes. smiley music :) Love it

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Hello dear! So wonderful to hear from you.... lovely dip back into your catalog for a listen and to say hello. I hope some sunny days make this weird time an interesting memory as soon as possible. Hugs to you!!!!

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I’m just stopping by for another listen. Great song!