Comments on Bethan Mathis's stuff

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Written for an RPM. The music came first via Brian Bazeley and this is what came of it. Gary Essex added some gentle percussion. I just found this one lurking in my files and decided it should be part of my Alonetone list.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Beautiful, light and inviting.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
A song I wrote to the wonderful guitar piece by Darrin Kobetich from Texas. The music is called Asphalt River from Darrin's album The Longest Winter. Thanks Darrin! Played on the BBC. Thanks Beeb.

Hey,
Paul here. Just wanna say hi.
I’m ok and still kicking.
I’m busy working and raising grandchildren. I hope all is well.
I have relocated from New York to Tennessee. Still trying to find the dollars to rebuild my studio. I’m working on it. Promise. Talk to you soon
Paul (Wildgeas)

Reefwalker's avatar
Reefwalker said

Great tune! Love your vox as usual!!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I wrote this without a musical reference which was a big thing for me as I always had written to others music. Kavin did a wonderful job and then I got Norm to add percussion. This track is my most successful.
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Super slick. Super slink.

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Oooooooh … . This is some sweet stuff. Great lyrics, singing and special guitar work.

Winner, Winner.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
Radio Roswell's avatar
Radio Roswell said

wow. this is really good. nice vocals.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
Nick P's avatar
Nick P said

Whoah! This is really good. Sultry and smooth.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

That is about as smooth as it gets. Excellent collaboration between the two of you.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

I like this one a bunch Honey Child, wow what a great voice/ song . You got lots o’ Talent and soul.

Yankee

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Original Music by Brian Bazeley. Percussion, Paul Lennon. Played on local radio.
kirklynch's avatar
kirklynch said

How did I miss this? Lovely stuff Bee!

slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Hey Bee , So good to hear from you.

Me Kimmy and me did move to the A\merican South (Arkansas) and find it Very Genteal indeed.
You know if I do A tune That has your name on it, I will with impunity, send it to You’ll

Anton's avatar
Anton said

Love your vocals! Slide guitar shines here too, very cool modulations there.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Music by Tharek Mokbul. Peppermint Sky co-wrote this and sings back-up. Thanks to my little granddaughters for the giggles!
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Beautifully done I’d forgotten about this one an excellent collaboration

Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

Really pretty. Don’t think I’ve heard this one before!

Johnny Stone's avatar
Johnny Stone said

Beautiful as always

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Gosh I love you voice - great song!

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Works for me Bee

The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

LOVE IT!!! GREAT Melody!

Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Airy and cool - lots of fun, transportational and otherwise. :)

Bethan Mathis's avatar

How cool! Snazzy guitar playing there as well. Love the harmonies. If you come through KC We’ll go to Arthur Bryants for BBQ! SFS