Comments on Bethan Mathis's stuff

I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
Greg Connor said

That is about as smooth as it gets. Excellent collaboration between the two of you.

I love this one. Original music by Steve Krell.
slkrell said

I like this one a bunch Honey Child, wow what a great voice/ song . You got lots o’ Talent and soul.

Yankee

Original Music by Brian Bazeley. Percussion, Paul Lennon. Played on local radio.
kirklynch said

How did I miss this? Lovely stuff Bee!

A song I wrote to the wonderful guitar piece by Darrin Kobetich from Texas. The music is called Asphalt River from Darrin's album The Longest Winter. Thanks Darrin! Played on the BBC. Thanks Beeb.
slkrell said

Hey Bee , So good to hear from you.

Me Kimmy and me did move to the A\merican South (Arkansas) and find it Very Genteal indeed.
You know if I do A tune That has your name on it, I will with impunity, send it to You’ll

Anton said

Love your vocals! Slide guitar shines here too, very cool modulations there.

Music by Tharek Mokbul. Peppermint Sky co-wrote this and sings back-up. Thanks to my little granddaughters for the giggles!
thetworegs said

Beautifully done I’d forgotten about this one an excellent collaboration

Brett Warren said

Really pretty. Don’t think I’ve heard this one before!

Johnny Stone said

Beautiful as always

vaisvil said

Gosh I love you voice - great song!

thetworegs said

Works for me Bee

The Proods said

LOVE IT!!! GREAT Melody!

Sister Savage said

Airy and cool - lots of fun, transportational and otherwise. :)

How cool! Snazzy guitar playing there as well. Love the harmonies. If you come through KC We’ll go to Arthur Bryants for BBQ! SFS

Nick P said

Wow! Love your voice and the guitar.

slkrell said

Hah, Meet you in Tucumcary, Ill bring a Fried chicken And cucumber lunch and just a spot of Kentucy Bourbon….Yank!

Great tune
Colleen Dillon said

This is so cool! Love your vocals bringing those trains to life. Are you really taking the trip across the US? How fun would that be!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Greg Connor said

WOW! Great way to start the new year Bethan! That’s some fancy pickin’ behind your stellar vocals.

I wrote this without a musical reference which was a big thing for me as I always had written to others music. Kavin did a wonderful job and then I got Norm to add percussion. This track is my most successful.
richardlaceves said

Wonderful.. thanks r

keykrazy said

I really enjoy this one, fairynuff. Thank you for uploading it. :)

At first i thought “her voice can make anything sound good…” but then realized the rhythm section is quite nice and relaxing as well. (E.g., i like the way bass gets a little busier towards the end.)

Colleen Dillon said

Happy New Year dear girl! I hope you and yours had a lovely holiday time. All my best for 2017!!!!