Comments on Sister Savage's stuff

Sister Savage's avatar
Arranged and performed by myself and Chris, who stepped in at the last minute to help me record this track for Brent's latest xchange cd. Song written by Mr Kinder. 2018.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

WOW!!! How did I miss this? So glad to find it today. Just a beautiful masterpiece

Movement To Contact's avatar
Movement To Contact said

Best way to spend my morning. Hanging out listening to an old friend with an amazing voice. Amazing work Tess and friends, loved it.

Sister Savage's avatar
Everyone has at least *one* album in them! https://peppermintsky.bandcamp.com/album/aurora
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Magnificent song I say, stuff the rain!

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

loving it from the first strum nicely written Mr Kinder

Reefwalker's avatar
Reefwalker said

Wow! i think i just tried to fav this one twice!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

You did a brilliant job with this one. You sound great!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Yes and you have 12 fantastic songs on yours. This being my fave.
Sounds wonderful.

Mr Sandbags's avatar
Mr Sandbags said

Can you see this?

Radio Roswell's avatar
Radio Roswell said

great production. wonderful vocals.

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Beautiful, another masterpiece.

Tom Browning's avatar
Tom Browning said

Inspiring!

Mr Sandbags's avatar
Mr Sandbags said

Lovely sound and beautiful vocals. I especially liked where it sounded like you were self-harmonizing.

Norm's avatar
Norm said

Aww, Tess. So good to hear you again. Delightful!

Reefwalker's avatar
Reefwalker said

Excellent! Great hearing from you again!

The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

Ok….I love it. I’ll be checking in from now on!

Sister Savage's avatar
With music by Geoffrey Armes, written and recorded for RPM 2017.
blantsimonetti's avatar
blantsimonetti said

cool!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

I love this. I love the album. So proud of you.

#SUPREME's avatar
#SUPREME said

Nice one

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Perfection! - but we all do not expect less for you and your collaborators Tess!

Lovely song, perfect music and beautifully sung. I’ll give it 11. Ma x