Comments on slkrell's stuff

slkrell's avatar
More Halloween nonsense. Who dat ?
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

it's getting late here ...but this put some pep in Me

slkrell's avatar
More Halloween nonsense. Who dat ?
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Love it ❤️ A big scoop of attitude with less trick and more treat!

slkrell's avatar
More Halloween nonsense. Who dat ?
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

I don't know if I just got lucky tonight or if my new laptop speakers are *amazing* but every track I've heard on 'tone tonight has been fantastic... Another beaut! BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE LONGER. You've got 15 days till Samhain.

slkrell's avatar
More Halloween nonsense. Who dat ?
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Aww, there's some geetaring on this one. Love that choppy rhythm guitar, and the lead is "yeeeeaa...sssss"

slkrell's avatar
Gone north to the homestead for a while. " That old air liner bit that landing site like an orphan headed home"
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Rockin' my friend ....

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Got a great groove going on

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Look what that North wind blew in!!!! Love this... awesome lyrics!!

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I like that Northern Michigan influence. Nice groove!

slkrell's avatar
You know this story the apple tree, the snake. it takes Hope and latin drums to kill a snake don't leave home without your hand drum and you will thrive

Well, this was a surprise. Is this you? Doesn't sound like you. A nice beat and clean sound.

slkrell's avatar
hey .... Cheer up and play some ABBA tunes Greg Connor Steve Krell Guitars Off the cuff vocal. slkrell
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Hehe. Moonshine Tonic and ABBA. That'll do me.

slkrell's avatar
Greg Connor wrote these words and I got permission to jazz it up Words Greg Connor. Music slkrell
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Love the funk guys .... John Shaft likes it too ......

oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Ha Ha Ha, Moonshine Tonic sounds good to me ....... Bottom's up old chaps ....

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Works for me 😁

slkrell said

Ok guys I’ve had so much fun ,but now it’s time to take a break. I’ll see you on the flip side. I will follow your brilliant writings from my vacation at the Lake

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

You guys are just awesome!!!

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Just a “feel good” song as we burn some lunch on the grill.

sammymann123's avatar
sammymann123 said

Bangin!

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Very cool guitaring on a very cool song. Nice one guys.

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Jazzy! Nice work on this one. You really made something of this.

slkrell said

Thanks Greg Plus size lyrics .