Comments on slkrell's stuff

slkrell's avatar
Well the Cadillac was there when I left..........
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Oh I do love ... mind you, I am your Jazz/Blues buddy .... Ha Ha ....

slkrell's avatar
Well the Cadillac was there when I left..........

LOVE IT, LOVE IT . . . . . . . NICE TONES, GREAT STORY LINE. GC

slkrell said

THANK YOU RODGER, I really like the minor blues, so American so full of emotion.

oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Mr Cool .......

slkrell said

Thank you Colleen, So good to hear.

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Sultry smooth and silky.... who could ask for more?

slkrell said

Hangin’ out with mr Peter Green

slkrell's avatar
So. I love to Know about a players back log and influences .
midcenturymodern's avatar
midcenturymodern said

That was very tasty. Thank you slkrell!

slkrell's avatar
So. I love to Know about a players back log and influences .
slkrell said

Got Influences............ Well what is it

slkrell's avatar
A lot of folks are finding them selves back out in the world. if you are reentering dating I have a suggestion for you , Just tell the truth.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Love the theme of this one indeed! Your voice sounds great!

well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna

Oh yeah !

well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Hey that's a different sound .... I likey ......

well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna
slkrell said

Yes , my piano playin sucks but I ain’t gonna stop

well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Pretty timely tune this one!!! Are you playing a bit of piano there???? Sounds mighty good.... I'm praying for all those manatees too!!!

well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna
slkrell said

I CHECKED AND THE MANATEE IS OK. So if you donated to insure his safety, we wlll hold your money right here in case the weather turns on us again

slkrell's avatar
I wrote this one morning but gave up tryin to sing it . then I asked my buddy Steve Schostal to do vocals . His Canadian accent was perfect for this . Notice how he leads the beat ‘wow perfect. I love Colabs
slkrell said

Thank you for the help on the spelling of Saskatchewan , I am from northern Michigan and I try my best with the native spellings, we are from Charlevoix. It’s fun to hear people try to say that the first. Thank you for your kind complement

warpcanada's avatar
warpcanada said

My wife's people are from SK. Love the song.

warpcanada's avatar
warpcanada said

Saskatchewan is spelled with an e after the ch! Nice song.

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

I came back for that extra listen... you're right! This is just beautiful and Steve's vocal is perfect. If I could re-fav / double fav I would...

slkrell's avatar
THE NEWS still tells the ordinary man's story. here is one..........

Wow Steve! I love hearing your songs and their messages.