Comments on slkrell's stuff

whew, well it does upload eventully. new look , very quirky Blind Blake It took two weeks to learn this syncopated Picking style, Well worth the effort.
Sister Savage said

Think I might be a bit of a fan.

Winter always makes my mind wander to warmer climes
Sister Savage said

Love the toasty feel - and your smooth voice, as always.

Winter always makes my mind wander to warmer climes
Greg Connor said

This song sounds a lot warmer than the weather we’ve been having lately.

well that's more like it now you'all can like it !! the strange endings are to tell me if you hang long enough to tell or I am lazy.
Bethan Mathis said

Cool! Fun song and love the guitar.

Sister Savage said

Freakin’ love your vox. Haven’t heard them enough lately. Great feel to this - cheeky, trad, peachy.

Jason H. Austin said

nice-cool ending

oldfolks2 said

Good one, Steve

Greg Connor said

Ahhhhhhhhh , Peaches told me you were about to loose $5 on a psychic reading. Looks like that prediction came true!

fudgetusk said

delicious fare

From the Collaboration Archives.. Vocal , Steven Shostal Banjo ,Greg Connor Guitar, Lyrics, Music, Steve Krell
Greg Connor said

I’m playing my favorites this afternoon.

Greg Connor said

Ah … It just feels good to hear this song once in a while.

surf beat banjo tune . "What Really" I sent this to the banjo hangout site, thoes traditional players hated it. What say you
lux lucis said

I totally dig it. Groovy.

Have you ever been lost in a white out snow storm well I have! Try Rehetta, Wranglers Original snow storm tune. Not Jazz
Colleen Dillon said

Awesome story telling!!!

Greg Connor said

Very Pretty Song Steve!

Bitter sweet lyrics. Poetic and touching.

..excellent, excellent and excellent..

Johnny Stone said

This is great

Sister Savage said

Haha! I kinda like it! Love your delivery, as always.

thetworegs said

well i loved it!

H R Music said

Good stuff.

Greg Connor said

That’s a great sound! Those Banjo Hangout guys must have their G String tuned a little too flat if they don’t like this!

I’m listening to this while watching the Sun come up over Lake Superior. “Hi way To Clifftop” is feeding that Wanderlust in me.