Comments on somno project's stuff

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
Norm said

I still love it!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)

Listened to one of your songs then just left on your playlist without thinking about it. things just flowed. love this piece and the singer sounds a little little Peter Gabriel here. good job.

I love this tune, it's a little bitter but still love it :) i wrote it a couple of years ago, gladly it's here now, i really hope you like it. Instrumental Music: Diego Cardenas (somno project) Diego Cardenas: Guitars, Keyboards Steffen Offermann…read more
somno project said

Thank you very much for your comments!!! Cheers from Chile!

FDR said

Far out man!

Movement To Contact said

Awesome.

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
mikey45011 said

good moves

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
mikey45011 said

far out

The project's first track!!
mikey45011 said

just cleard the cob ways away thanks clear mind

stoman said

This turned out nicely. Great mix, Diego!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
Movement To Contact said

That’s okay, same thing here! Just me myself, and anyone who cares to jam :)

Rock from Atacama desert! Music & lyrics: Diego Cardenas (Somno Project) Diego Cardenas: Vocals, Keyboards, Guitars Pedro Guzman: Vocals Carmen Paz Nuñez: Bass John Wooten: Drums
Movement To Contact said

lOVE IT@!!

The project's first track!!

Atmospheric and bold - looking forward to the rest!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
somno project said

haha sadly actually there’s no band, just me and some collaborators, the problem of living isolated :/
regards!!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
Movement To Contact said

So where are you guys doing a world tour? :) Soon i hope!!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
somno project said

thank you very much Djork! :)

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)
Djörk said

Love it!

Vestigial Remorse said

Really nice sound

somno project said

thank you very much Tess!
i think this is my favorite song on my playlist, best regards from Chile, i hope some day we collab in a song :)

I more than like it - it’s wonderful from the first few moments! Love the feel in the music, and the cello adds so much mournful beauty. Gorgeous!

Music & lyrics Diego Cardenas (somno Project)

Love your deep and moody sounds! Wonderful stuff!