Comments on Scott Leland Holmes's stuff

Just playing around with the acoustic tonight. two tracks through Reaper and some reverb. Seashells for a lack of a better name. :)

beautiful

Another song James and I wrote together almost exactly half and half. Vocals: James Johnston guitars/backing vocals: Me other guitars: JC Leach Bass: John Schrader Drums: Kevin Corum

love it guys. Fantastic vocals and great sound!

This is a song that Rhonda Vincent sings and I recorded it for my Grandmother's funeral. My try at some Bluegrass style.

man where were you 10 years ago…..

This is a band I was in for almost 9 years. We were called 3 Ton Jack. Played mostly around the Council Bluffs, IA - Omaha, Ne areas. Singer: James Johnston Guitars/backing vocals: Me Guitars: J.C. Leach Bass: John Schrader Drums: Kevin Corum

Nice

This is another from my former band 3 Ton Jack. James wrote the first have and I finish the last have. We seemed to be able to do that fairly well on some of our songs. This one actually got some decent air time on the local radio stations.

I think we were awesome….and really good song writers. just sayin

Very nice…very

This groups music is good.

Great vocals.

Good stuff. Need to hear some upbeat. Write something patriotic. Kick some ass type music.

Good song, Great Vocals. Need to do more with your group.

This was a performance at a place called the Ranchbowl in Omaha, Ne nd yes it was a bowling alley as well. We had some friends in the crowd in this one, you might be able to hear them. :) I believe this was the first and only time we performed…read more

Great Vocals, especially lead and good music.

GREAT BACK UP VOCLAS

That was to James :)

Wow! I had no I idea you were even in a band. You sound Great!

Nice back up vocals

thetworegs said

and wow!! love that solo

thetworegs said

Stunning vocal loved it

This was a short singer break (where I do some soloing) in one of our first shows for a Birthday Party out of a garage. We called it Funky Chick for a lack of a better name afterwards. Entirely improvised there on the spot. A this time the line…read more
kirklynch said

Excellent jam! Nice wah wah tones!

Always thought you had a great voice on the backup vocals, bro.

Dig it. Always has been one of my faves.