Comments on Frontier Child's stuff

©2017
Anton said

I like this one, it has a vibe of Turkish Saz rythm playing.

©2017
AMUC said

I’m digging this - it’s catchy. It has an ‘Arabian Nights’ sort of vibe to it.

This track contains two parts: - The Primordial Whine (the Intro to the album) - The Beginning Copyright 2016
The Proods said

great

I meditate to this song from time to time with Mooji's voice in the foreground. It's more for relaxation and meditation. We arrive at a peaceful station from time to time but sadly, for a lot of us, we don't stay for very long. But perhaps some…read more

Just listened through the whole project… good job :)

I wrote this in the dead of one winter some time ago while dreaming about the summer to come. I contributed this song to a RPM challenge.

Cool tune. Knopfler vibe vocals in different package. I like it! It stopped at about 5:50 btw

I hate it when some politicians, who are partly responsible for a particular set of problems, join a movement to protest and belly-ache about those problems as a way of herding folks into doing their evil bidding. I was angry about it so I decided…read more

I get it.

I wrote this after I read the book. I was obsessed with J R R Tolkien's work for a while. This is another song that was never recorded.

I also read the book and was curious as to where you would go with the song. The music was a lot easier to understand the book but just as enjoyable.

Guitar solo is by Andy. I did the rest. If the video does not play, try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R59tYiH83po&feature=youtu.be

checking out your tunes now

kirklynch said