Comments on vaisvil's stuff

vaisvil's avatar
resuscitated stuff.... is it noise? is it music? is it....
newbold said

it is great stuff.. === 10:10 the voice unidentified and yet ominous with the bending sounds … that is what it is .. -19:30 is a neat neat sound besides the conversations going on. at 20:51 it stopped ? so I downloaded it … and was able to get it to play again the feed just stopped? IDK but I could pick up where it stopped…

vaisvil's avatar
two guitars, one bass and one vocal track fie, the dramatic summer has gone

great work here..

vaisvil's avatar
two guitar tracks and a bass track. With effects.

Last be the name and the tonal altering, backward at times.

vaisvil's avatar
two guitar tracks and a bass track. With effects.

so mellow I enjoyed this

vaisvil's avatar
Two guitar tracks, bass track, and vocal track. And stuff.
newbold said

ok was that a physical change to your voice or by electrons the higher chipmunk like voice?

Prophet 12 desk module, Brazille VST, session drummer VST
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

This has an interesting, kind of uneasy, but relaxing dissonance to it. Reminds me of something I can’t quite put my finger on, but I like it. Like a dreamy castle from some videogame or something.

music
newbold said

this is so so well played I like it.

Prophet 12 desk module, Brazille VST, session drummer VST

Fassbender

vaisvil's avatar
all guitar (except percs) one way or another "I think our whole society is run by insane people, for insane objects, for insane objectives," Lennon once said.
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Funky crazy people.

newbold said

I don’t feel it’s sane or insane, people have both aspects from time to time…
It’s how we treat each other in kindness and love or the opposite,.. and IMO people who hurt people have been hurt themselves,.. to break the propagation of hurt and accept people where they are turning cheeks and offering help/friendship is, to stop the hurt

bass and 3 ebow guitars
jimgoodinmusic's avatar
jimgoodinmusic said

definite Fripp infused here. Takes me back to Wind on Water I think.

Harpsichord
jimgoodinmusic's avatar
jimgoodinmusic said

19 and modern color but 300 years ago in emotion and feeling!

vaisvil's avatar
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned...
newbold said

Once I was chicken and I had to get to the other side of the road, because I had gone everywhere on this side of the road.

$200 modular synth with effects
newbold said

I just listened to the two korg songs impressive how much post processing was there?

vaisvil's avatar
another attempt at being a quaint five piece band
newbold said

you do this well is there much stress from the — I guess being sync with everything?

vaisvil's avatar
One common pattern she noted was that when her father, Felix, used pronouns such as it and this, they didn’t clearly refer to anything. One time he said, “I want to pull these down to earth somehow … I really don’t know … no more earth binding…read more
newbold said

in space… there is no up or down.. (just saying)

vaisvil's avatar
In the future the moon will have nightclubs that play microtonal music.
igor's avatar
igor said

The last party in the lunar nightclub. Moon splinters accelerate and try to scatter in different directions, away. But The Microcosm does not allow them to do this. He is in charge of microtonality. At least I feel that way …

Celebrate with tanks...
jimgoodinmusic's avatar
jimgoodinmusic said

world calamity!

vaisvil's avatar
solo electric guitar and effects

great work | here…

vaisvil's avatar
"I knew the speech very well," the president said, according to Fox News. "So I was able to do without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out and it was actually hard to look at anyway because [there] was rain all over it."
newbold said

minute four has great deep notes… nice.