Comments on Will I Ram's stuff

Will I Ram's avatar
william ramsey - will i ram on guitar king arthur (of kingarthur dot com) on the drums unrehearsed and not talked about what we were going to do. Just ran through some stuff I've written over the years. It was a cold one today.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

sounds like me fishing for a tune in the old days before rock died and techno thrived.

Will I Ram's avatar
live jam with daniel brouse on small drum kit & john hunt added improv keyboards on the spot to the set this one doesn't quite have a title, yet. I've fooled around with ideas but nothing substantial.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

this will be the national anthem for Greenland one day.

Will I Ram's avatar
horror music ...fall is coming ..composed from a graph of a brain looking image then picked the brain for code which became the choral part
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

As a horror film fan I applaud your threatening notes. I like the 80’s gurgle splats. And the Exorcist choir.

Will I Ram's avatar
a play of words that can easily be taken out of context over some jokingly espn like hip hop game day music.
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Great track!

Will I Ram's avatar
re-imagination of a song I had written for the project The Solutionists while that project was still active. Redone for Will I Ram!
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Very cool track :) Dark and streetwise :)

Will I Ram's avatar
collab song used for an another project that got halted featuring a vocal track from the man, George O'brien, a vocal track from yours truly and some evil sounding music.
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Awesome dark rocker! Loads of controlled chaos :)

fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

A weird twiddly voodoo threat.

Will I Ram's avatar
track 01 from The Division Continues a re-imagination of The Solutionists song I was in while it was active, re done for Will I Ram. Me.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Very interesting work. Made my teeth think they were teeth again. Sadly they are not teeth but in fact the nails that hold the illusion of reality in place.

some noodling some words
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Weird and wonderful.

what one could find or hear
KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

dig that guitar! freaky but cool :-)

Will I Ram's avatar
conscious (sub conscious) rap?
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Weird vox :) innovative track with a cool bassline too

Will I Ram's avatar
back in 2013 I wrote this song for The Solutionists about two canidates running for something that would go neck and neck ruthlessly for what they were running for. The track was called "eVilansidoubt". Now in 2018 for my failed rpm album I re…read more
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Dark!

Will I Ram's avatar
another re-imagination from the acoustic duo act The Solutionists. & another from my failed 2018 rpm album, "The Division Continues".
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Really moody and kind of urban punk/elegant? Cool track, imho

Will I Ram's avatar
re-imagination of track "crows before you" with much lesser vocals.
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

Dark and cool :)

Will I Ram's avatar
Lyrics *explicit* : Lyrics : it's gonna be a very long way and no matter where you go no matter which path the wind blows it's gonna be a very long way were all doomed were all fucked at leat they say no matter which path you…read more
pharmakeus's avatar
pharmakeus said

I esp. liked the 2nd half with the lead guitar and the organ :)

what one could find or hear
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Like the arrangement and guitar riffs. Catchy!

Will I Ram's avatar
Track 10 "Moving Away", an instrumental. enough said. hope you made your way through listening to the complete album!
rogerboreham's avatar
rogerboreham said

like this every emotve strings and the piano sounds like its where it should be great cycle of ideas and it works ]

Will I Ram's avatar
Track 01, "Morning After", from 2016 WIR album, "Centrifugal Spirals". INSTRUMENTAL TIME! this is the song that started this album/project.
rogerboreham's avatar
rogerboreham said

I like this song its a certain unease that cuts very good start to what looks like a well considered project well done

what one could find or hear
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Great tune!

Will I Ram's avatar
re-imagination of track "crows before you" with much lesser vocals.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Solid riffs. You could eat your dinner off ‘em. And I think I will.