Comments on JESMIAUS 's stuff

instrumental ..relaxed beat ..travel on
JESMIAUS said

opposites do attract

JESMIAUS 's avatar
Instrumental Track from Goada Bull, a Philadelphia area based project in which was created and maintained by Bill Ramsey. Some collaborations with musicians included Eric Shurley of Ketosis/Mesmeria/The Solutionists, Tom Amey of The Unknown/The…
JESMIAUS said

Rats man!! 12 Rats jumping on the bed, one fell off and chimps at his ears. I hope to play live again a day sooner than later!!

JESMIAUS 's avatar
i think my alonetone is broke so that's the description
JESMIAUS said

Blueberry AC-DC yup, dos right I've got the biggest boss of eyes all on the Question, is it Queen both ways or KMA - wild bill over , I/0

instrumental
JESMIAUS said

Falling long Tall into shirt small for I am a holy diver and the vehicle is the driver!

JESMIAUS 's avatar
the title track from my new album, "Desensitized". cheers, this is one of my favorite things I've worked on to date.
JESMIAUS said

The internet not forever, no left turn on red is, history moving moving moving forward

JESMIAUS said

A one a two a one two 5 4 3 2 Bb on top , F way at the bottom, basement Facebook

JESMIAUS 's avatar
I suffered an orbital fracture on 2/12/2013 this is an attempt to recreate the scene of the injury ***minus*** - the cursing

1/2 empty or 1/2 full? The ground is half copper and half water, therefore pucker up and drink from the cup and pull yourself together ladies and gentlemen!

JESMIAUS 's avatar
had this one on the back burner for several months now. This is how it is and has been sitting for several months.
c}{imps 8 my ears's avatar
c}{imps 8 my ears said

this one's ready for a video!

:) WILL I RAM 2012
JESMIAUS said

Just smile 😃

JESMIAUS 's avatar
conscious (sub conscious) rap?
JESMIAUS said

DeMystifying the Gravitational Pull of Destiny’S ride , what’s front to back and down to new frontier speaks to Me in waves as the levers and gears shift to near and to the far side ..drawn from another galaxy , rooted in the mere complacency..come play , with me , I’m a fire barter , choose wisely and charter your flight , RAM’s “M” and unknown gods, just press play and send

JESMIAUS 's avatar
I AM NOT A MACHINE GOD MAKE ME A PERFECT MACHINE SO I CAN PLEASE THOSE FROM ABOVE WHO FORGET ABOUT LOVE I AM NOT A GLOVE THAT CAN BE SHOVED ONTO FINGERTIPS AND WRAPPED UNDERNEATH YOUR THUMB GOD MAKE ME A BEGGAR NOT A BUM SO I CAN COME AND GO…
JESMIAUS said

If your strip a man down the road to a frog prince or toad, you still don’t see a king on his throne, where he shits is holy because it’s where he wants to sit with his queen , no princesses allowed, just spectators in between watching the Holy-Moleycule unfold from the ceiling to the mold of the Sonics beam

JESMIAUS 's avatar
15 minute track from album "The Etheric Body" what do david bowie, sean connery & queens have in common? I don't know but it smells like this KMA The Mask & Zombie Condom's hair of the dog that bit you conditioner it's a…

And what does Anisocoria, Erin Go Bragh and The King of Yarland have to do with my money and sign of the times, I don’t know but keep but it rhymes , queens going braless to the world dancing to palace, built by a masculine phallus , see? What eye did there

JESMIAUS 's avatar
guitar/s and vocal recorded on my zoom mrs1608 and then brought into flstudio to add drum loops and tweak stuff. WILL I RAM 2012 WILLIRAM WILLIAM RAMSEY

from cats to dogs , we all have this ability , don't stop at thinking of how debts can be repaid or Paid FForward just to humans <3

JESMIAUS 's avatar

just us is not justice for all for trust in all is a poor judge spiking the punch bowls with shrimp tails setting sail she gonna get you get you get you any way she can but she gonna get you get you by the balls

JESMIAUS 's avatar

who the hell is Jethro Tull?

JESMIAUS 's avatar
I'm redoing this one even though I just re did it. With more content and absolutely redoing the vocals. Didn't like how they turned out as much as I wanted them too.

he/re, s/he makes a rabbit and come come, here here down the hallways where wood and wool captured the animal/s, driven soft and mad turned at the tip top and tapped in like a gnome turning the bit

JESMIAUS 's avatar
William Ramsey (me) - guitars and synths J Shermer - drums some loops added too funkrock with a mad hip hop beat I can see this one growing ever so huge later.

horsey see saw summer dog ox in long tall short round skip to the rooster's shine and is she in or who the hell and what is that powerful snake bite zooming slap shot is it peter paul and mary singing beezlebub blues the orange sky's between the goalies knees these dogs always bark at a cat on the otherside of the fence but before they forget, the earth is not flat, the fat of the land is the ocean breeze between the black hole screen where the fingers filtered out the microphone and the mirror, when you ride out, don't forget to shoot the breeze because the breeze will definitely knock you on your back, because like he said, two jacks don't make a king, a queen make a king what s/he is and this drunken sailor plays a mean brass ball game, wobbling down the halls, bang a gong, life is strong you bad robot, polaroid pictures and memories, changing moods from bad to bed, in the basement there's shadow wolves, turning at Em, cats and spoons flipping the matter upside down with mushrooms with flux masters with the 10th degree pointed like a wee genie, little elf less and clever little angel, of law to low and low you get high and higher, heat rises and spreads wild for the wild flower marijuana no matter how you pronounce the savior, plucking her petals , kissing her breeze, the rice is buried under the sea

JESMIAUS 's avatar

Will I Ram, the lyrical genius and progressive thinker, RAMbles and guides your ears away from negative unknown forces by standing the test of holding and containing her beautiful landscape of peace, god and bliss for she is more than just his canvas!

c}{imps 8 my ears's avatar
c}{imps 8 my ears said

you have come a long way mr ramsey! i live in santa fe now, any chance of seeing you play live?

edm track twerrrrk!it!!!