richardlaceves

richardlaceves

from Riverside

Comments on richardlaceves's stuff

a little tune as afternoon, as clouds drift above my head
thetworegs said

It’s been a while since listening to a tune of your Richard a moment to think and contemplate thank you

a little tune as afternoon, as clouds drift above my head

Very nice and relaxing tune- I almost could see the clouds!

first my apologies to J. Pachabell second, my very best wishes to all my AT friends who make sharing music here so wonderful,, hope your holiday season is most wonderful and filled with love, peace to us all r

Dave and I enjoyed this very much! It was the song the quartet played at our daughter’s wedding as she walked down the isle!

one of my pieces for RPM
kavin. said

This is beautiful, the notes hang in the air like snowflakes lit by a full moon.

one of my pieces for RPM
Lalo Oceja said

Beautiful composition Richard, I really enjoyed it

one of my pieces for RPM
Reefwalker said

Perfect tune to end the night. Loved it

one of my pieces for RPM
Farfetched Tangmo Band said

Really delicious chord changes in those arps. Enjoyed the flowing rythm. Very nice piece. ENJOY RPM and have a great time.

my father was airborne 82nd on June 6th Normandy. like so many others he rarely spoke about it, just did what he had to do, and moved on. here's to all who have made the world a little better (this is a re post of a piece i wrote for rpm 2013
Greg Connor said

Beautiful and Powerful Piece of Music

Nick P said

Very nice tribute

please listen to this via the utube video that it was prepared for.. a short video i made last week at Catalina Island while diving

Beautiful playing.

Greg Connor said

Oops … Forgot to log in again.

Beautiful Music! I had trouble playing the video.

Isn’t Catalina Island where the Great Whites migrate through? Yikes!

Beautiful Music! I had trouble playing the video.

Isn’t Catalina Island where the Great Whites migrate through? Yikes!

Paul Lennon said

Magnificent playin’ Richard.

Johnny Stone said

Very cool great playing, I really enjoyed that

vaisvil said

Beautiful!

Nick P said

Wonderful

sister savage said

You are so talented… This is magical.

rpm #7,, i think this will be the overture, to a small midi orchestral suite, which i hope will finish up as my remaining 3 pieces for this years rpm, but well see how that goes,, thanks for all the helpful comments i have received on this project…
sister savage said

Stirring stuff! …Started out dark and then just got really spooky at the 2 minute mark. shudder

an overcast rainy day here in south calif.. i sat at my piano in the morning and this just sort of sprang out on the keyboard... since im learning about electric guitars this feb (for rpm) i spent the day playing with different amps and effects…
sister savage said

Oh lovely build! Very much enjoyed listening. I recognise you now (the name change confused me!).

piano moment #19
Nick P said

Soothing, beautiful piano…. wonderful music

Johnny Stone said

Great playing mate really enjoyed this

Johnny Stone said

Excellent

first for rpm 2014 This summer my wife and i traveled to Europe! our first time across the pond..what a wonderful time of adventure we had from Paris to Roma. each morning i would rise before dawn to watch as the early morning sun painted the…read more
Johnny Stone said

Wow mate this is really good. Love it

I am learning a bit more each day about how to write/compose for guitar ,, quite fun. This RPM piece is dedicated for our 16 and 1/2 year old mini red Dachshund,, Howie.. though blind and mostly deaf, and recovering from illness, he still…read more
James Michael Taylor said

I can see him at your feet as you work on this. They feel what we are thinking.

kavin. said

Quite lovely. The guitar textures are nice.

welll... this year for RPM i am trying music and instruments i have never used/learned/done ie know nothing about... why? im not sure i now know.. but it did seem like a good idea two weeks ago.. so here is the "first half" of what i have so…read more
Wildgeas Music said

Exceptional piece Richard.
I’m going to listen like 4 times and then save it.

Wildgeas Music said

I think your on a whole new level and it’s sharp, skillful and really polished.

Wildgeas Music said

The songs that just spring out are what is best in RPM. - Nice track Richard.

Wildgeas Music said

Dreamy -

Johnny Stone said

Brilliant piece mate really enjoyed this.