Comments on A Beautiful Scene's stuff

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

This is great!

A Beautiful Scene's avatar
This is a cover of L17's cover of WIlsuns Album Departure. I took out all of the unnecessary bits and the starts and stops. It was like Covering Wilsun's 8 songs, then Tim's eight songs, but also Tim's one big song... Making this like.. 17 covers…
Letter Seventeen's avatar
Letter Seventeen said

This is a remarkable piece of art. Using the drums from Boys Don't Cry is an inspired bit of brilliance.... And bonus points for the emotional yelling in Goodbye. :)

Letter Seventeen's avatar
Letter Seventeen said

You guys knocked it out of the park here.

A Beautiful Scene's avatar
This is the parable of the lost sheep and the Shepard the left the other 99 to go get the lost one.
Letter Seventeen's avatar
Letter Seventeen said

This is great, Brian. Wonderful movement and a anthemic chorus. What's not to love?

A Beautiful Scene's avatar
Cover off of Letter Seventeen's 2020 RPM album. Tried to do the opposite of imitating him, imitating someone else. This was one of the most time consuming songs I have ever done. I manually gated the Kick and Toms which takes a long time(and is…read more
Letter Seventeen's avatar
Letter Seventeen said

This is truly wonderful and is a brilliant reinterpretation of our song. In particular, I love the little bit where you double time the kick in the chorus.

A Beautiful Scene's avatar
Cover of RPMer Jon Solo. First year to the challenge and made a fantastic album with catchy songs! Maybe too catchy...

I love this! I love this song and love what you did with the cover :)

A Beautiful Scene's avatar
Here is a cover of Matt Ferrara's song "Obey" - Had this song stuck in my head for a good chunk of February, so I figured I would put it to tape. A little slower than the original with a similar feel. I really wanted to see if I could record…read more
Jon Solo's avatar
Jon Solo said

Sounds great! Love this song.

Jon Solo's avatar
Jon Solo said

Keep on rockin man!

A Beautiful Scene's avatar

Awesome job, the piano sounds like it's in a saloon from 1875, very haunting. Dig the violin and general feel too. -Dave Hanlon

Matt Ferrara's avatar
Matt Ferrara said

Damn straight I like it! This is amazing! I love the feel of it slower and the piano is stunning.

am/fm dreams's avatar
am/fm dreams said

No. It’s Dr Seuss. Still a sick song.

am/fm dreams's avatar
am/fm dreams said

The astronaut guy from looney toons. Haha. Love your sound man. Heavy but melodic. I’m not copying the last guys comment. It was me. I just wasn’t logged in. Keep up the awesome tunes.

A Beautiful Scene's avatar

Nice. I love your heavy melodic sound

Rog Hildreth's avatar
Rog Hildreth said

Just revisiting these, love this one.

A Beautiful Scene's avatar

Sounds great, chorus is a knockout!

Rog Hildreth's avatar
Rog Hildreth said

This one's ace.

nice

unique. I love it

Endicott Road's avatar
Endicott Road said

Listened to all 5 of your most recent songs and liked them all. Will be back for more. ER

A Beautiful Scene's avatar

I love this song. I had so much fun working on this with you! -Erin