Comments on Brett Warren's stuff

This is the final version. Sorry for all the re-ups, it just took a lot of time and revisions (and the 'replace file' thing isn't working) Thanks for all the previous comments.
Brett Warren said

thanks, man

The Proods said

SO freaking professional! I’d kill for your musical creativity!

lyrics for james... mostly just jibberish train of thought Women thumpin and gumpin, I say jump in I've been seaside and jumpin a-gonna hit that a runnin, you say you'd be too be I heard a new kind of warning, he say go babe go babe…read more
stoman said

Very unique … and psychedelic. All your songs remind me of bands like the Small Faces and the like …

A Post-Punk-y/New Wave-y Genesis cover I've wanted to do for some time. Lover's Leap... in fabulous mono.
stoman said

Straight from the late 60s. :)

2010 I just got a phone call... offhand liz loves america though she often falls in love with places she's never been.
Brett Warren said

thanks Guest, KCsGroove an pharmakeus.

pharmakeus said

wow. Great great vox and inventive instrumentation

KCsGroove said

pretty cool version of this Genesis classic :-)
enjoyed it!
KC

Brian eno esque

Brett Warren said

thanks, Gary and doktor!

doktordoktor said

Unique and cool. SAHB comes to mind. Nice one Brett!

Gary Fox said

This is a really cool number, Brett!

Brett Warren said

Thanks, Andrew!

Andrew Russe said

And this is amazing! Weird but utterly compelling.

Andrew Russe said

Love it.

Brett Warren said

Thanks, ODH, Proods and Vaisvil

vaisvil said

excellently bizarre!

The Proods said

Great innovation….different and clever! Sounds like a lot of work went into this.

oldrottenhead said

very brave but very wonderful, like a long lost early “"split enz” take on it.

i had a go at same song years ago http://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=2952.msg27047#msg27047 oh dear……………

Brett Warren said

thanks, Breaking Light and Vaisvil, preciate it.

vaisvil said

some original music here!

Breaking Light said

Delightfully offbeat!

Brett Warren said

Thanks, fudgetusk and proods

The Proods said

Been a while since I checked in, glad I did! This is so unique, I really dig it!!

fudgetusk said

weirdo cosmic

A song about Cindy punching Steve in the face because he probably deserved it.
The Proods said

Just visiting my favorite song on Alonetone!

(than the sheer dismay)
Brett Warren said

(than the sheer dismay)
brownalien1 said

Fuckin brill, love it

Lembeck is staying (here, of course) *string, brass and percussion samples by Versilian Chamber Orchestra 2, Sonatina, Ixox, Iowa and DVS sax
Brett Warren said

Thanks, Proods and sister savage!

The Proods said

Amazing!!!! Your talent and creativity have got me stymied!

last song of the album, thanks for listening.
sister savage said

Everybody loves Brett Warren.