Recent Comments

Letter Seventeen's avatar
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

I so want this to be the single... I don't care it is six and half minutes... It is like a showcase for every player in your band. And your bass player is getting tight and more intricate which I absolutely adore!

Letter Seventeen's avatar
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

This sounds like a Keith Landry Cover. Oh, hey there he is!

Letter Seventeen's avatar
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

I wish someone told me that we were doing 90's Depeche Mode style dance songs this year... I would have joined in. You and Jarrett crushed it this year with the moody dance vibe. Has almost a "Night Begins to Shine" vibe. Which means my kids also love it.

Letter Seventeen's avatar
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

Love that bridge, so glad you kept those guitars! Love the chatter in the end, I love this song too.

Letter Seventeen's avatar
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

The bass line rocks! Love your mixes, everything is so clear and every part has its place!

acoustic57's avatar
dalwynth's avatar
dalwynth said

Hey - thanks for your comments on my tracks. Really enjoyed your whole record but thought I'd leave my comment here. It suits your style so well and, like you say, gotta love those train songs

Salman Ahad's avatar
Salman Ahad's avatar
Salman Ahad said

Thanks Mikey and Dweeb! It's funny I was actually just listening to your album, Dweeb, when you posted this! I'll definitely keep up the practice and it means so much any time someone takes time out to listen so I really do appreciate it. Comments like have been incredibly motivational.

Dweeb's avatar
Looking at your resume, one key takeaway is there ain’t a single thing you know Comparing the candidates I gotta say candidly there ain’t no place you can go So we make an offer of a minimum salary What do you think of it? Does this make you…
Salman Ahad's avatar
Salman Ahad said

"Reviewing all the workers you’re nothing but a shirker you done no work today" seems really directed at me while I listen to yours and other RPM albums at work! I also really enjoyed the interplay between your different vocal styles and makes me think 'Closing Down' might actually work really well as a duet!

Dweeb's avatar
Bonus points if you can figure out what this song is about before the end of the first verse. ____________________________________________________ Starting out on Sunday morning, nothing else to do Getting right through 1 dash 1, moving right…
Salman Ahad's avatar
Salman Ahad said

Lol, I keep trying to write this comment while relistening to the track and my comment just keeps getting removed when the next track pops up so here goes one final time :D You can't have that prompt in the beginning and not give a clear answer! It was really fun listening to this for the first time and trying to follow the story, and Olivia's vocals work so harmoniously with your lyrics and melodies. Plus, that Harmonica (?), uff, just takes this to another level of folk awesomeness!

Salman Ahad's avatar
Dweeb's avatar
Dweeb said

The whole thing is great, I hope you can make a career out of this

dalwynth's avatar
acoustic57's avatar
acoustic57 said

Good job. Hard to resist a song about the rails.

dalwynth's avatar
acoustic57's avatar
acoustic57 said

Cool, the roaring twenties feel.

Gary Fox's avatar
Ok, this one has a journey for its creation. The original riff actually came to me in the heat of late August 2013. I still remember when it came to me. It was in a different key, with a slight different resolution. It felt like a hot summer's…
Mac McIntyre's avatar
Mac McIntyre said

Sodding good album, a February well spent ;)

Aged Machine's avatar
Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

This whole album is phenomenal. You're the Monet of auditory soundscapes! I loved every track.

Letter Seventeen's avatar

Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

Nice! This rocks!

Letter Seventeen's avatar
Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

This is such a great song, Tim.

wilsun's avatar
Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

I love this.

wilsun's avatar
Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

Such a great number, wilsun!