Recent Comments

Mac McIntyre's avatar
The long one... and maybe laborious to get through. Listen at your own risk, it's your time :) A series of tacked together guitar ramblings for RPM.
Kevyspice's avatar
Kevyspice said

"Tacked together ramblings" is my middle name in February. Enjoying the vibe.

trawnajim's avatar
Clarinet played into an empty tube that formerly held a bottle of Scotch, which may have had some unconscious influence on the rough melodic form. Picked up by two contact mics into a Zoom H4n recorder. Submitted to Sound-In for 26/2-4/3/2021.
trawnajim's avatar
trawnajim said

Thanks! Experimental is my main thing. This is about as close as I get to an actual "tune".

Ben Owen's avatar
Planet Sapphire's avatar
Planet Sapphire said

It does feel like light! Great guitar riffs there and the effects are cool. Multiple guitars ....really great feel and some unusual changes in the progression. Nice ending.

trawnajim's avatar
Planet Sapphire's avatar
Planet Sapphire said

Very cool....I like the experimental feel of it. The Scotch bottle is an awesome technique!!!

midcenturymodern's avatar
Recently I kind of remembered what it was like to be young and on the verge of an apocalypse. I apologize to Patty Smith, but I did.
Planet Sapphire's avatar
Planet Sapphire said

I love this. Has a great feel and I love the rawness of it. I love Patty Smith and she would appreciate this song I'm sure!! I would have liked to be her friend :)

James Michael Taylor's avatar
SKINNY GIRLS ...and then he said, I like skinny girls Toothy girls Flat chested girls I like girls with Adam's apples A mouth full of titty And a hand full of ass... A girl with a six pack is my kind of... And then he said, I…

I'm not sure I want to know where you came up with this... :) acoustic57 My song "Down By The Sea" is from spending time at the beach with my wife. So, yes, it is pretty much real :)

grathy's avatar

Caz940's avatar
Caz940 said

Love it! Very amusing.

acoustic57's avatar
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Is this about a real place in your life. Very nice (You can answer by putting a message on any of my songs.) Thank you for listening to my songs and commenting.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
M E L I S S A Key of G These are letters I like to say - M E L I S S A These are notes I like to play…… Letters that sparkle. Notes that jingle Make a little song in my heart There’s a song in my heart today - M E L I S S A I wish…

Hey, cool. Makes you feel young again :). acoustic57

James Michael Taylor's avatar
HOME (Am D) or (F C) Where the (G) windmill sings to the mocking bird And the (C) prairie wind, without a word (Am) Whispers thru tall (D) grass, I’ll be (G) home (F C G) or (Am D) Where the butter cups and the thistles thrive And the…

Nice song James. Great vocals. Reminds me a lot of CSNY. from acoustic57 :)

Tim Hazelton 's avatar

Cool song. Has a Johny Cash vibe lyrically and musically.

Powerlounge's avatar
calmlikerye's avatar
calmlikerye said

Love this one. It’s the most exciting arrangement among your stuff I’ve listened to so far. I like your approach to titling songs too.

Powerlounge's avatar
calmlikerye's avatar
calmlikerye said

I like this a whole bunch. I am guessing that you’re a keyboard player first, but the drumming is really interesting and exciting. Love the bass tone!

Mac McIntyre's avatar
kavin.'s avatar
kavin. said

Cool! Good work, Mac

dragonsong's avatar
Poem by June Webber, vocals by Jazz, music by Mike Smith
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Stirring stuff! She sounds delicate and authentic, and that military build towards the end is fantastic.

warpcanada's avatar
A song for people with a sense of humor.

Ha-ha-ha, this is too cool! You could keep this song going forever. From acoustic57.

slkrell's avatar
well Texas had a lil snow storm and some of it got all over luzeeanna

Oh yeah !

Paul Matthews's avatar
OK, so felt the need to put something together for the Festive season!!! A little instrumental piece, complete with sleigh bells....!!!
Caz940's avatar