Comments on cuthbert's stuff

Well, well...another Beatles fest and here is what came out. Thanks for listening.
cuthbert said

Thanks, Regs!

thetworegs said

Great Job Cuth! …..

Impossibly simple tune comprising only two-fingered chords, aka the McCartney challenge. Conceived and recorded in an hour between two grueling sessions of hedge-clipping the massive (16ft tall, 35ft long) privet hedge in my backyard. I think…read more
launched said

Just caught this bro - Wow, wicked and full saturation! And I love the vox, always thought you had a great voice.

My second entry for Beatlesfest II at Songcrafters. This is a cover from the John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band album. Dueling novachords help tell the story of a world where the future may not be so bright... Thanks for listening.

Oh my God Cuth , this is my most favourite Lennon song of all time , I’m going to download this and sing with you tonight , totally the best cover ever

cuthbert said

Thanks, James!

JamesRaimondi said

ahhhh….great rendition.:)

cuthbert said

Thanks Andrew - I did have a great platform (the original song itself) to build upon. It has some personal meaning for me, too…and so I’m glad you liked it!

Andrew Russe said

Don’t know the original at all… but this sounds gorgeous.

Witnessing a stellar collapse, and then playing a melancholy tune for it on a Novachord...
cuthbert said

Thanks, This Caveman’s Fire!

This Caveman's Fire said

soothing and wonderful. I could almost see it.

(Syd Barrett) - early Pink Floyd song written by Syd. I gave it an Eastern treatment with harmonium, hand percussion, and guitar.
cuthbert said

Thanks The Old Grey Wolf Ltd Co. for your nice comment…I tried to mix it up a bit!

The Old Grey Wolf Ltd Co said

Good version, I know the original, this has a style of it’s own, nice.

cuthbert said

Thank you, Ken!

I heard this last year, liked it then, love it now!Awesome!

cuthbert said

Thanks again!

Mischief Of Dean said

I particularly like this one! I love the vocals!

Mischief Of Dean said

Sounds great! c:

'Thanks For Christmas', covered by cuthbert. A late, late or early, early song for your Christmas holidays. Original song written and released in 1983 by Three Wise Men (also known as XTC).
cuthbert said

Thank you, Rob - I have a few Christmas goodies in the wings this year, too.

facemask93 said

great cover Cuth , vox excellent , perfect xmas song

cuthbert said

Thanks, UG - I had a blast doing this one!