Comments on H R Music's stuff

Nothing I'd rather have.
acoustic57's avatar
acoustic57 said

Haha, no Mercedes Benz huh ? :) I've got an old '74 sportster (I know, not considered by some to be from the "Harley years") I've got to get back on the road... cop issue years ago :( Like your raw sound:)

H R Music's avatar
Short diddy that came to me awhile back.
acoustic57's avatar
acoustic57 said

Nice swing to this :)

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Love the idea of this one!!! great song!!!

Nick P's avatar
Nick P said

Nice!

Nothing I'd rather have.
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

I've always wanted one for Christmas ...so lord won't you ? it'll give you time to save

Nothing I'd rather have.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Oh Slide twice as good

Nothing I'd rather have.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Hay Brother. I am A shovel head fan and so glad to find you here

H R Music's avatar
My mom was a lifeguard when she was young and I was swimming long before I was old enough to go to school.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

love that beauty vibe with your guitar. Great visuals in these lyrics... a perfect antidote to a freezing cold day in MN!

H R Music's avatar

Howard wonderful song I love listening to your songs

H R Music's avatar
I was visiting my mother's grave in the rural town where I went to high school. While strolling through the cemetery I came across Deana's headstone. She passed on during her first year in high school, if memory serves. Sometimes the good really…

Love it Arlan Poer

Love it

H R Music's avatar
It seems everybody is into working out ... except me.

You're a man of many talents.

H R Music's avatar
The Interstate Highway system was started in the mid-50s at the height of the Baby Boom era. It was a virgin ribbon of highway stretching out in all directions. We couldn't wait to explore it.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Oh yeah. Nice one.

I love it Howard

H R Music's avatar
If you were to come over to my house and watch television you would think it was 1963.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Good one hr the fools who don’t get old school are sadly ignorant I get it.

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Oh yes, we like those Black and White movies too. Good to hear some more H R Music. Love the relaxed vibe of this one.

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Cool old school vibe

H R Music's avatar
The last few years every time I ride it seems someone has something to say about my leather jacket … so I wrote a song about it.

Love it!!

H R Music's avatar
Didn't want to write this song … I figured there were one-thousand songwriters (here in north Texas alone) that were stuck at home and writing goofy songs about the virus. But, it wouldn't leave me alone, so I recorded it to get it out of my head.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

This put a smile on my face.

Nick P's avatar