Comments on H R Music's stuff

H R Music's avatar
Didn't want to write this song … I figured there were one-thousand songwriters (here in north Texas alone) that were stuck at home and writing goofy songs about the virus. But, it wouldn't leave me alone, so I recorded it to get it out of my head.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

This put a smile on my face.

Nick P's avatar
Nick P said

I like it! Write on...

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

The title is perfect!!

great song Howard

slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

I like the line “ did not want to see your name next to a stamp”

H R Music's avatar
This was written almost 20-years ago, but I've been trying to put my biker songs into a collection.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Lovely chorus - such a great combo of the lyrics and the melody.

1144David's avatar
1144David said

awesome song Howard!!!

H R Music's avatar
Don't do harp all that often, but sometimes the song calls for it. In open E-flat with slide. Did the slide on an old Silvertone archtop from the late 50s.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Good one H R. The slide was real mournful just like I like it. You do a good country blues, more please

H R Music's avatar
A Christian musician who worked with inmates at a juvenile prison told me a lot of these people had never heard a Bible story … much less of Jesus. I decided then to start doing more spiritual tunes.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Great lyrics! I bet they loved it too!

Nice

Just felt like it.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Great song! Your voice really comes through this melancholy tune

H R Music's avatar
I think the inspiration was one of my many broken hearts.
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Heartfelt...deep emotions. Playing is beautiful. Gorgeous!

H R Music's avatar
I think the inspiration was one of my many broken hearts.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Beautiful and melancholy. Well done!

H R Music's avatar
I think the inspiration was one of my many broken hearts.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Pretty song / Sad story

H R Music's avatar
The last few years every time I ride it seems someone has something to say about my leather jacket … so I wrote a song about it.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Nice Country Twanger!

H R Music's avatar
Anyone who has ever ridden a motorcycle can probably relate to this piece.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Fun!!!! But crazy!!

H R Music's avatar
Anyone who has ever ridden a motorcycle can probably relate to this piece.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Love it! Reminds me of all the stupid things I did as a kid.

H R Music's avatar
Anyone who has ever ridden a motorcycle can probably relate to this piece.
irok's avatar
irok said

Awesome tune :)

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Great lyrics!

H R Music's avatar
True story about one of the best all around singer/songwriters I ever personally knew. He was invited to play in Nashville … then decided to move there … for some reason he just disappeared … all we heard were rumors.
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

yup that's so real, more of this please