Comments on Malcolm Worthy's stuff

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
A guitar snippet I recorded on my phone. I just put on some effects and called it a song.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Refreshing Reminds me of rain.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
Cover of dumb ways to die. Vocals Michelle Worthy age 6.

Magnificent Michelle - particularly love the little message at the end - Uncle Matt.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
Cover of dumb ways to die. Vocals Michelle Worthy age 6.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I love it !!!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
Cover of dumb ways to die. Vocals Michelle Worthy age 6.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

How sweet is that?!!!!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
Cover of dumb ways to die. Vocals Michelle Worthy age 6.
Gene Eric Mann's avatar
Gene Eric Mann said

Michelle is on her way to being a Rock Star Diva!!! REALLY -- she has a great voice, she's on key, she's got range, hitting the lows and highs. Rock on, y'all -- ROCK ON!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
This is 11 minutes of improvised acoustic guitar.
kavin.'s avatar
kavin. said

Cool! You know me, I could listen to that stuff all day!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
The Lyrics don't mean anything - I just made them up as I went along.
Let Them Eat Bass's avatar
Let Them Eat Bass said

Hooks you from the start!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
I wrote this song around 1993/94. Lyrics are a bit weird in parts (I don't remember my thought processes back then). I only spent an hour or so on recording this, and it gets a bit messy near the end. Vocals are double tracked in the verse…

The multiple vocals add a lovely airy feel - cool song.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
I started this song more than 5 years ago, and have now only just finished it.

Good lyrics and top marks for patience.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
I started this song more than 5 years ago, and have now only just finished it.
FDR's avatar
FDR said

like that!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
This is a song I found on my hard drive while I was looking for another song. File dated 2008. I had totally forgotten about it.

A great song Malcom and very well performed. Lovely stuff!

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
I don't have too many old songs left to upload, so I'm digging into "B" side territory. This is an old song I wrote while at uni, lyrics are pretty naive, but so was i back then.
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Nice. I can hear the Beatles singing this.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
About someone (who may or may not be myself) who may have smoked a little too much of a particular herb in the past. As I sit here alone With my hand on the bong And I light another match And I pull another cone I don’t know where I will…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

I understand. I have the same problem with a lot of old material.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Mix your voice so we can hear your lyric or include the lyric in the "about" section. I want to understand what you are saying.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
I thought so little of this song at first I filed it away in a folder on my hard disk called "nogood". About a year later I listened to it again and changed my mind.
Movement To Contact's avatar
Movement To Contact said

Agree with Tipu, very 90's-esque track. Very nice! Glad you went back for another listen!

Tipu's avatar
Tipu said

love the organs

At least I didn't
Tipu's avatar
Tipu said

Your songs have a very alternative feel to them, which is great.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Like it...glad you dug it back out. Sometimes we are too close to something when we first do it.

cool tune.

Malcolm Worthy's avatar
Not the first song I wrote, but the first song I felt confident enough to play to anyone else (besides myself). I wrote this song in 1992.

dope