Comments on Patroux's stuff

Patroux's avatar
One more cosmic music that was used as soundtrack in different videos since I composed this one some years ago :o)
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Gorgeous wonderfulness!

Patroux's avatar
I composed this cosmic music some years after watched Jurassic Park ☺ I use Korg and Yamaha keyboards + other additional tracks with VSTI in Cakewalk Sonar X3.
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

You really are very clever. Oh, I'm in the river scene where those vicious little creatures are chasing that poor man. But here it is chucking down with rain. Huge drops of rain are plopping off the trees.

Patroux's avatar
Composed with Korg Microstation , Electric guitar Blade + additional track in Cakewalk Sonar X3
KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

This sounds great on my end cool work on the keys KC

Patroux's avatar
Composed with Korg Microstation, Flute and electric guitar + drum track added with additional in Cakewalk Sonar X3
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

I am very pushed for time but the title drew me in. It must be the clickity click of the the dancers feet. Must go, but this is lovely.

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

This is a big and full sound, All are balanced perfectly. Sounds great.

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Oh yes... like it. Followed. I'll be listening to more later.

AMUC's avatar
AMUC said

This is euphoria for the ears.

Patroux's avatar
This is the third track of my album Space discovery. When spationaut are coming back to their family after a long trip in the innerspace.
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

I find all this rather exhilarating. Such beautiful sounds.

Patroux's avatar
This track is number 4 of my album Space discovery and is a long peacefull track that could put anyone to sleep straigh away ;o) but in fact mean the deep artificial sleep of spationauts while their ship is crossing space for a very long distance…
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Shiny, deep and sparkling!

Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

This is soooo beautiful. I loved every minute.

Patroux : Keyboards, guitar, drum machine Arturo Rthy: Guitar, lead vocal
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Great groove. Perky & quirky.

Acoustic and electric guitars + keyboards.Recorded in Cakewalk Sonar8
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Big Sound with lots of interesting parts

Patroux's avatar
Compose in Cakewalk Sonar8 using Korg Microstation keyboard and Aria Electric guitar

Wild.

Patroux's avatar
Cool piece of music compose with Yamaha keyboard and electric guitar + effects in Cakewalk Sonar8.

Good one.