Comments on preset1's stuff

preset1's avatar
Experimenting with Melodyne this week. Made some voice chords for the first section. Probably could have used a sampler, but it's a new skill.
Eternals's avatar
Eternals said

nice! I have Melodyne and never messed around with it.

preset1's avatar
Had COVID last week, so just hitting record this week and getting what I get. Did manage to come up with a wicked cool bass line.

Cool sound Ron glad you are feeling better! Love ya ❤️

preset1's avatar
Did a studio challenge this week from Joe Gilder to try to recreate an entire song from scratch, breaking it down and recording and producing everything. This could be considered a cover tune of "Something for the Pain" by She Drew the Gun. I…
tonycee's avatar
tonycee said

this is superb , love it very catchy ......cheers tony cee

preset1's avatar
strummindude's avatar
strummindude said

Well done!

preset1's avatar
wakyct's avatar
wakyct said

Nice job! Hadn't heard of this band (thanks for turning me on to them btw).

preset1's avatar
Learned how to use Logic's Live Loops with this one. No samples this week -- all original stuff.

Love this one

preset1's avatar
2022 Song of the Week - Week 7 This is a little better effort. I might come back to this one and make the transitions to and from the break a lot cooler.

Concur. Great stuff

preset1's avatar
Put together a quick one this week. Had a section of guitar and bass that I liked almost all week, and dropped most of it at the last second, then inspiration took over. Had some lyrics ready to go.

That was cool! Fun music!

preset1's avatar
Not much time this week. But I did manage to get something kind of cool. I also used zero third-party plugins. If you work in Logic Pro and you want to play with this project - go get it: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9hb74o43b9ox5rk/Vampires_Don…

That was awesome!

preset1's avatar
I was a little inspired by the movie "Wild Rose" for this one. It came together fast, wanted to have more BG vocals, but ran out of time.
c}{imps 8 my ears's avatar
c}{imps 8 my ears said

i enjoy the tingling melodies throughout

preset1's avatar