Comments on stoman's stuff

CURIOSITY Vocals, Lyrics: Kim Noble Guitars: James Fraser Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Robert Cudmore

Oh I like this :)

FUNNY PAGES Lyrics: Tracy Hutchison Vocals: Kim Noble, Alan Abernethy Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Robert Cudmore Guitars: Markus Lammarsch
stoman said

Thanks for listening! :)

TRYING TO WRITE A SONG Lyrics: Tez Katajala Vocals: Kim Noble Bass: Lean Lui Toudou
stoman said

@doktordoktor:
Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

It’s actually more abandoned than finished, as I did not want to wait for real drums any longer. But I might revisit it one day and finish it off. :)

doktordoktor said

This is great! Everything sounds just right.

Lyrics: Mohamed Ibrahim Vocals: Kim Noble Guitars: James Fraser Bass: George Schiessl Drums: Jason Jones
doktordoktor said

Lovely song. Great vocals, nice guitar, good arrangement.

Brett Warren said

Very nice!

HANGING ON BY A THREAD Lyrics: Daniel Williams Lead Vocal & Vocal Melody: Hollie Olson Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Drums: Robert Cudmore Bass, Acoustic Guitar: Brian M. Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann Thanks…
Bethan Mathis said

I love your gorgeous musical composition. Ooo, nice key change! Great song too.

CRYING IN THE RAIN (Demo with MIDI Drums) Vocals: Domenico Mercurio Lyrics: Noel Downs Guitar: Bobby Clohessy Bass: Michael McKinnon Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Bethan Mathis said

Hi Stefan! Lovely to hear you again. Beautiful song and music. Super, clear vocals from Domenico.

TAKE THAT TRAIN Vocals, Lyrics: Kim Noble Drums: Alex Zulaika Bass: Alberto P. Guitars: Frank Zax Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Wildgeas Music said

Spectacular track folks. Top of the line. Head of the class.

Top quality post, great production work made easier with a top class bunch of musicians.

Lyrics: L. James Tanner Vocals: Kim Noble Guitars: Till K. Sax (EWI): Brad Dunbar Bass: Alberto P.
Brett Warren said

Silky. For some reason I’m getting a Sade meets Genesis vibe (maybe it’s the snap claps ? dunno)
Solid performances all around.

Music: Steffen Offermann & Calvin Rainwater; Lyrics: Calvin Rainwater Drums: Francesco Corrias; Vocals: Calvin Rainwater; Bass: Alberto P.; Guitars: Jeff Chalpan, Frank Zax
Brett Warren said

It’s like a strange mixture of The Call, Pete Townshend and E.L.O. Lot of cool stuff going on.

Going Up said

I love your guitars, man.

The Proods said

Brilliant!

Vocals: George Williams Bass: Andy Gupta Guitars: Andreas Klemm Drums: Marcel Hoeke Lyrics: Andrew Furlong Composed, mixed & mastered by Steffen Offermann ============================================ In this version Andreas Klemm…read more

I’m really enjoying your tunes. Great vocals on this one.

Vocals, Lyrics, Vocal Melody: Billy Wade Drums: Steven Collins Chorus Guitar: Cyclone Bass: Andy Gupta Original Music, Mix & Master: Steffen Offermann
John Robson said

Great song… stunning production. Loved it!

Lyrics, Vocals, Lead Guitar: Calvin Rainwater Rhythm Guitars: Dave Patterson & Stefan S. Bass: Paul Lennon Drums: Raul Rodriguez
John Robson said

Excellent songwriting. This works for me!

This one was tricky. I'm still not satisfied with my mixing concept, but I think I can live with this result for the time being. Lyrics, Vocals: Mike Basil Bass: Victor_HP Drums: Dean Wuksta Guitars: Michel Pilotte Horns: Tom Nigbor Violin…
John Robson said

Love the horns on this… very polished mix, great song. Loved it :-)

Paul Lennon said

Awesome horns.

Paul Lennon said

Now here’s a track to enjoy.