stoman

stoman

from Aachen, DE

Comments on stoman's stuff

Vocals, Lyrics, Lead Melody: Mike Basil; Bass: Mark Bowen; Drums: Dean Wuksta; Guitars: Jeff Chalpan; Saxophone: Tom Nigbor; Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Andrew Russe said

Ooo, and this is a goodie

Lyrics & Vocals (incl. Vocal Melody): Kim Noble Bass: Alberto P. Guitars: Henry Mittnacht Drums: Ole Kirkeby Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Andrew Russe said

…but I love this one.

Mark A. Shrider: Guitars, Vocals Kim Noble: Lyrics, Vocal Melody Alberto P.: Bass Steffen Offermann: Music & Production
Andrew Russe said

I like this one…

Gene Eric Mann said

Rock on, y'all!

Nightmoth said

Extraordinarily excellent job all around – lyrics, vocals, instrumental performance, composition, mix-down and mastering job – truly fabulous!

Wildgeas Music said

Oh dig that guitar playin’

Wildgeas Music said

Where do I get the tickets for this show?

Wildgeas Music said

Somebody got their groove on.
A superb foot tapping gem.

Motown Soul Revival! :) The band: Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody: Kim Noble EWI (Trumpet/Sax): Brad Dunbar Drums: Dean Wuksta Bass: Alberto P. Guitars: Henry Mittnacht Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Gene Eric Mann said

And yet another tasteful, colorful, delicious compilation of groovy sounds! Intriguing lyrics.

Lyrics: Mike Mantecon Vocals, Guitars: GuitarDude Drums: Raul Rodriguez Bass: Alberto P.
stoman said

Thanks for listening, guys!

I just fixed a problem with the kick (some dropouts) and cleaned up the low end a little. I cannot hear very well though, so I’ll have to leave the final touches for later.

Gene Eric Mann said

Y'all came together and created some magic! Great lyrics, vocals, lead guitar break, bass runs, and the mix down/mastering is truly tasteful – fabulous!

Lyrics: Jack C. Vocals: Alice Leony Guitar: JC Beziz Ewi/Sax: Ken Ferretti Bass: Alberto P. Drums: Dean Wuksta Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Colleen Dillon said

Awesome sound!!! Dancing!!!!

James Michael Taylor said

Right up there with YOU GOT ME.

James Michael Taylor said

What Gene said.
Major production.

Gene Eric Mann said

Nice guitar licks, great vocals, good music. Choice bass line.

Gene Eric Mann said

a very delightful, entertaining composition. Alice did a particularly tasteful job – great delivery. Digging the sax job too. The drums are likewise well done. Some nice moves on the bass too. This really is a great compilation of sounds – excellent flow.

Lyrics: Casia Vocals: Mark Lee Fletcher Guitars: Andrew Doherty Bass: Marc Traynor (1962 - 2010) Drums: Gerald Langenfeld Composed, arranged & mixed by Steffen Offermann =============================================== Marc Traynor…read more
MemphisMaiden said

fantastic, really awesome vocals

Mike Basil: Vocals, Lyrics, Vocal Melody Rob Glass: Bass Dean Wuksta: Drums Billy LeCoq-Mauvais: Intro Sax Anthony Cook: Intro Sax, Backup Sax, Solo Sax Cuck Mac: Trumpets Steffen Offermann: Original Music, Mix & Master
MemphisMaiden said

I love this, it’s really, really good !

Lyrics & Vocals: Mike Wilferd Guitar: xterrabill Bass: Alberto P. Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Mix & Master: Steffen Offermann
Andrew Russe said

Nice one.

Lyrics: Paul Dempsey Vocals: Sela Hafoka-Hauser & Steve McAndrew Bass: Victor_HP Guitars: Steve McAndrew Music: Steffen Offermann

Smooth. Wish you had mixed the voices up more, tho.

This is version 1 with vocals by James Ryce. There are two more versions of this song with different singers which I'll eventually upload too. Lyrics: John Scunziano Vocals: James Ryce Saxophone: Peter Harp Guitars: Henry Mittnacht Bass…read more
Nightmoth said

Classy!

This is an instrumental song I composed roundabout 7 years ago. Finally we got around to recording it with real instruments, and the band is: Frank Zax: Guitars Andy Gupta: Bass Mark R. Cole: Drums: Steffen Offermann: Synthesizers, Music…
Andrew Russe said

Oh yes, like it a lot. I was thinking “very pleasant, where’s it going to go? We’ve got another 3 minutes at least”… and then at about 50 seconds it told me.
I was sitting there taking it all in… and it finished before I knew it!
Fine job.

James Michael Taylor said

Nice.

Now with new drums! Lyrics: Paul Dempsey Guitars, Bass, Vocals: Bernd Oettinger Drums: Andreas Hülsen Composed & Mixed by Steffen Offermann
StrattyRocker said

cool song please check me out

stoman said

Thanks @JMT and @Wildgeas!

I just uploaded a new mix with Andreas Hülsen on drums. He used an electronic kit with the same samples that I had used in my version, so when he sent me the MIDI file, I was able to reproduce the original sound, just with the human feel of a real drummer playing the drums. :)

Wildgeas Music said

Most deserving of World recognition.
Well done folks.

James Michael Taylor said

Love the guitar sound.
“There will be people you wish you’d never met.”
Great big sound. Great production.

This is the version with my midi drums. Lyrics: Paul Dempsey Vocals: Susan St. John Bass: Michael Schöbele Music & Production: Steffen Offerman
willis said

Cool song stoman.

Angela Wehman wrote lyrics for and sang to my old tune "Winter In Moscow". This is work in progress (I want to replace the midi instruments with real ones and start from scratch).
Joel Hageman said

Hi, Stoman.

Joel, here. Like I was saying, I like the song. Apparently, this was a fav of angela740. Newby. Keep it up.

Joel Hageman said

Hi, Angela,

Joel, new here, and decided to comment. I like stuff like this. Sounds good. Evocative, I can’t get rid of the bare branches and Gorky Park with stuff like this. I’m always a promoter of more dramatic stuff like it. I saw you mention the midi. I know these are all home setups, so it’s hard to get anything. Somehow I would like to separate the voice from the low Russian register of the instrumental arrangement. Not sure how. I’d like to think somehow sing out. I would imagine that you are not much of a Soprano, but being a story teller, presiding over the background of a real orchestra, an impartial commentator of tragedy and triumph, like the beginning of Carmina Burana, or All That She Wants, by Ace of Base, clearly describing the scene. Reticent a bit, maybe. Bringing it out a bit could make it sing. Alice in Wonderland says “No personal comments”, but, I guess what the heck. Saludos.