Comments on stoman's stuff

stoman's avatar
CURIOSITY Vocals, Lyrics: Kim Noble Guitars: James Fraser Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Robert Cudmore

Oh I like this :)

stoman's avatar
FUNNY PAGES Lyrics: Tracy Hutchison Vocals: Kim Noble, Alan Abernethy Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Robert Cudmore Guitars: Markus Lammarsch
stoman said

Thanks for listening! :)

stoman's avatar
TRYING TO WRITE A SONG Lyrics: Tez Katajala Vocals: Kim Noble Bass: Lean Lui Toudou
stoman said

@doktordoktor:
Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

It’s actually more abandoned than finished, as I did not want to wait for real drums any longer. But I might revisit it one day and finish it off. :)

doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

This is great! Everything sounds just right.

stoman's avatar
Lyrics: Mohamed Ibrahim Vocals: Kim Noble Guitars: James Fraser Bass: George Schiessl Drums: Jason Jones
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Lovely song. Great vocals, nice guitar, good arrangement.

Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

Very nice!

stoman's avatar
HANGING ON BY A THREAD Lyrics: Daniel Williams Lead Vocal & Vocal Melody: Hollie Olson Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Drums: Robert Cudmore Bass, Acoustic Guitar: Brian M. Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann Thanks…
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

I love your gorgeous musical composition. Ooo, nice key change! Great song too.

stoman's avatar
CRYING IN THE RAIN (Demo with MIDI Drums) Vocals: Domenico Mercurio Lyrics: Noel Downs Guitar: Bobby Clohessy Bass: Michael McKinnon Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Hi Stefan! Lovely to hear you again. Beautiful song and music. Super, clear vocals from Domenico.

stoman's avatar
TAKE THAT TRAIN Vocals, Lyrics: Kim Noble Drums: Alex Zulaika Bass: Alberto P. Guitars: Frank Zax Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
Wildgeas Music's avatar
Wildgeas Music said

Spectacular track folks. Top of the line. Head of the class.

stoman's avatar

Top quality post, great production work made easier with a top class bunch of musicians.

stoman's avatar
Lyrics: L. James Tanner Vocals: Kim Noble Guitars: Till K. Sax (EWI): Brad Dunbar Bass: Alberto P.
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

Silky. For some reason I’m getting a Sade meets Genesis vibe (maybe it’s the snap claps ? dunno)
Solid performances all around.

stoman's avatar
Music: Steffen Offermann & Calvin Rainwater; Lyrics: Calvin Rainwater Drums: Francesco Corrias; Vocals: Calvin Rainwater; Bass: Alberto P.; Guitars: Jeff Chalpan, Frank Zax
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

It’s like a strange mixture of The Call, Pete Townshend and E.L.O. Lot of cool stuff going on.

Going Up's avatar
Going Up said

I love your guitars, man.

The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

Brilliant!

stoman's avatar
Vocals: George Williams Bass: Andy Gupta Guitars: Andreas Klemm Drums: Marcel Hoeke Lyrics: Andrew Furlong Composed, mixed & mastered by Steffen Offermann ============================================ In this version Andreas Klemm…read more

I’m really enjoying your tunes. Great vocals on this one.

stoman's avatar
Vocals, Lyrics, Vocal Melody: Billy Wade Drums: Steven Collins Chorus Guitar: Cyclone Bass: Andy Gupta Original Music, Mix & Master: Steffen Offermann
John Robson's avatar
John Robson said

Great song… stunning production. Loved it!

stoman's avatar
Lyrics, Vocals, Lead Guitar: Calvin Rainwater Rhythm Guitars: Dave Patterson & Stefan S. Bass: Paul Lennon Drums: Raul Rodriguez
John Robson's avatar
John Robson said

Excellent songwriting. This works for me!

stoman's avatar
This one was tricky. I'm still not satisfied with my mixing concept, but I think I can live with this result for the time being. Lyrics, Vocals: Mike Basil Bass: Victor_HP Drums: Dean Wuksta Guitars: Michel Pilotte Horns: Tom Nigbor Violin…
John Robson's avatar
John Robson said

Love the horns on this… very polished mix, great song. Loved it :-)

Paul Lennon's avatar
Paul Lennon said

Awesome horns.

Paul Lennon's avatar
Paul Lennon said

Now here’s a track to enjoy.