Comments on c}{imps 8 my ears's stuff

america is a state of micro-managed fascism. its many laws are the product of overpaid lawyer, judges, politicians, police, and pundits. compulsory schooling streamlines personality traits, departmentalized careers collapse cognition. CIAFBIDHSNSALPD…read more

Ahahhahahahahahahahahahbaba

This song features a ukele... your thoughts are real, but are they only in your head? go get it free instead. eat a pickle on a picnic on greenland island on the artic sea. the iron ball will knock it down we'll build demolition huts with our…read more

So much message

zoozaza its all a brujaja ha hahahahahaha/ the bands width is not a cummerbund/ words to squeeze out the imperfect/ bright lites fandango oh so fun/ where is the allah/ messiah/ the jah? as a species/ we fall to peaces/ our pretense, provoked…read more

This was definitely the single

A pop song without the 'ular' about the struggle of the addict and the feeling of obsession.

Title for this song should be: “She should have walked away”

that mood is so scary/comes forth quickly/ like im a spooked animal/ I know you have been domesticated/ through centuries/ so what possession/ telltale twitch jettisoned... There lurks something about/ spillings of toxic oil/ crytalline liquid…read more

This brings back memories of absolute friggin madness

pressuns!

Oh dear lord

there is a story to this song, about friendship strong. a careful collaboration between three artists. Launched- guitar, vocals, and songwriting Norm- drums sampled from his song 'surf naked' Hot Wheels Spaulding playing, well nothing really…read more
launched said

Something about the assembly of music, and not just playing it really appeals to me. Glad I was assembled here.

jupiter leads with a rythym guitar and sings a crazy off the cuff story, while hot wheels simply plucks pretty randomly at his five strings. A ballad about a mexican cat, with a spiky ,lively six minute intro.
World War Nine said

So, if jptio is a moon orbiting Jupiter, & the I/o in Io stands for Input/Output, that means that /u/jptio on Reddit is the Comptroller of the Currency of the Input/Output Bus of the Solar System.

after a long trip into the professional zone...we need to go ape
Wildgeas Music said

I’ve gone completely Ape Shit!

i was in your dreams last night/ and this is how we now fight. (this song features a CNC milling machine)
Clumsy Universe said

Ha! Great weirdness! Very artistic! Like it!

here we gouge out the electric eyes of the world/ right here...here we adore blind sink faucets and blind paper towel dispensers/they need a helping hand
newbold said

I too hear a kind of Beefheart sound, nice,..

if my head were just a little bigger/ i might be able to fit a hat/ on the cold plains my microcephaly/ has proved most dangerously/ that i lack/ proper blood flow over the top of my skull/ hypothermic conditions\ my foolishness sets in....
launched said

I’m diggin’ this one big time! Glad to see you’re still rockin’

i’m with kirk with this one..who could resist?

Fyrce Muons said

Love this. Reminds me of Beefheart

GOOD MEOW!
kirklynch said

AH! Pure sonic mayhem! Drew me right in and then spit me back out!

tongue in cheek or in somewhere else
kirklynch said

Now that’s a unique experience!

limps into pace, and holds some grace. a duet, between jupiter on keyboard and hot wheels on the six string.
CMOR said

If Beck would have gone to music college, he’d have made early recordings such as this!! Awesome…

kirklynch said

With a title like this who could resist?

one who is above, below, on or around. This song is Weird metronome, in concert with audacity VST plugins to make a kick ass E-dancer
Norm said

I dig it!

i shut off the first a/c at aroun:15, the second at around :30. This is not a sample, this is a new england bird outside my home. Ithink it's amockingbird, and I can only hope it is copying me.

picking from the mulberry tree, riding in a canoe in good times. stillness rises to open the heart. so glad this one is in here as respite and freshair