Recent Comments

skiks/bruce hamilton's avatar
vamp thing maybe for something but now for Sound-In 1-25-20
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

nice vamp!

Breaking Light's avatar
live at GROWL "Colours of Time" cd release Mark Cook-Warr guitar thanks Shawn Sutherland for recording

Cool! Digging the trippy atmospherics of this tune.

fabiokeiner's avatar
besando tus ojos
ibbur's avatar
ibbur said

amandote

fabiokeiner's avatar
para mí tesoro de mujer :))
ibbur's avatar
ibbur said

gracias, mi corazon

xenotolerance's avatar
Went through seven revisions; the last two were both complete overhauls. This grew out of a theory assignment from fall 07 and was finished in August 09, making it the piece I worked on most from the album.

nice.

Breaking Light's avatar
Flying cars, robot maids The promises science fiction made Bases on the moon, vacation on Mars I don't think we'll reach the stars Is the human race almost through? I long for tomorrows we never knew Mark Cook-Warr guitar
2starsho's avatar
2starsho said

I like the texture.

sacreduproar888's avatar
A blasphemously reverent prayer to the Goddess of Sacred Uproar. Lyrics are here: http://bit.ly/OurPrayer The song is the musical rendition of a piece from my book, "PRONOIA Is the Antidote for Paranoia: How the Whole World Is Conspiring…read more

I looooove it! so goddessly said.

slkrell's avatar
ha ha road trip observations are good for song writing
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Well that is why I stay home, too scary out there

jimgoodinmusic's avatar
I've been inspired all week by Steve Reich's Electric Counterpoint. This piece of 6 parts done by me on baritone ukulele is my response to it, very loosely based and the core repetitive rhythmic part based on the 3rd movement, Fast. Additional…read more
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

<3 me Reich-ish things on stringed instruments. Nice one!

slkrell's avatar
The Band /Leon Helm My all time fav.....
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Click for 12 string guitar

coelocanth's avatar
Grackle Live Straw Drawing Ken - guitar Kavin. - lap steel Matt - percussion Mark H. - bass Ethan - drums
jimgoodinmusic's avatar
jimgoodinmusic said

This just seems like I place I want to come and check out someday when I have time. Anyhow great live sound btwn all and pretty out of the box places your guitar going on this Kav!

Alibastard's avatar

I'm actually in Hayward now. How's it going?

The Last Star of Amastris's avatar
Push the Blood Back in When the last bit of light that shines through is dead and we are all matching shadows with the same blank reflection, distracted and withered and bound to the ceiling, can you not even then, feel it move on your skin…read more
Dirty Spirits's avatar
Dirty Spirits said

very nice

Alibastard's avatar

Get fucked where

Alibastard's avatar

Get fucked where in San Jose ca

coelocanth's avatar
newbold's avatar
newbold said

nice - really nice change at minute five or a little after .. such -- changes--- it works well.-- was this live - or live edited some? you know put the various songs in order together? really good stuff

James Michael Taylor's avatar
I BUY GUITARS One man might buy cigarettes and waste it all in smoke Another marijuana and share a friendly toke Another, with more money, might invest in antique cars I buy guitars A man might buy a baseball card Keep it locked up in…read more
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

I love that...reading and listening to it..! Love the sounds...i can feel the amercan poet in the music...and the vocal sound is really full... That song just makes me want to buy an old guitar....i keep lookin in the second hand stores around here...but theres no guitars...i dream that someday i’ll walk into anthony o hallorans second hand / antique shop, and there’ll be some old gem of a six string , archtop maybe, or a rusty old tele...full of mojo...waiting there for me to find...! I check every time im passing his place....i think i’ll never stop waiting.... But yes...thats a great track....you should send that out to dream guitars shop...in ashville....paul huemiller owns it....or some such shop....i bet one of those places would love that song for a website....im doin my website at the mo....id love to put that track on my instruments page...! Then people could send pics of the old guitars they bought and i could post those pics too...wouldnt that be a bit of craic....fun...we all buy guitars....a choir of guitar pickers could sing it....we buy guitars..✌️ Also...i never saw the link between telescopes amd guitars before....but i do now...its a cold night here...and a clear sky full of stars....Matt

Breaking Light's avatar
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Great stuff,, very well done..

James Michael Taylor's avatar

Cool song, well written, vivid, and fun with a wicked twist at the end.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Haven’t uploaded any material in ages! I have been building custom guitars which has been taking up some of my spare time. This track features my first guitar build which I am playing over a backing track.
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Down dirty and beautifully played