Recent Comments

Breaking Light's avatar
more subtle than the title suggests
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

ahh then the actual sysnth pad ! - excellent!

Breaking Light's avatar
more subtle than the title suggests
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

nicely done! I like how the reverse guitar becomes a pad - it has shades if Magical Mystery Tour to my ears.

Movement To Contact's avatar
One of my favorites to sit and relax....
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

What can I say I m a fan!

Naomi Daulby's avatar
Recorded at home

This is fabulous! x

Naomi Daulby's avatar
Recorded at home

Fantastic to hear you again truly awesome 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎤🎶❤️

Naomi Daulby's avatar
Recorded at home

Beautifully sung

James Michael Taylor's avatar
SLAUGHTER MOUNTAIN My mom’s dad was a coal miner. Her mother died of TB when she was a kid. When he was twelve, her dad, dying of black lung, slit his throat with a butcher knife. That left her with a cripple little brother to take care of…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Wow! I sampled all the songs, it’s a great album and I will listen to it more tomorrow. Thank you! Ken Mcintyre

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Sometimes life tends to repeat itself if you're not careful.... Good to find a moment to recognize old patterns and shake them off. Great help on this one from the MN Coffee Table Gang - Greg Connor on guitar and vocals, and Mark Lofgren…
opobonwaotam's avatar
opobonwaotam said

Sounds great...follow back or message via email on alabobest@gmail.com😍

Ron's avatar
for Gene's contest...great title and inspiration!! “How To Assemble Your Android” Yesterday a box of parts came to my front door I thought she came assembled, ready to be my whore Tore the box apart and to no one’s surprise I was missing…
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Going back through some of the oldies and goodies and found this one! What a fun time we all had. still a classic to be sure. I hope this finds you well and enjoying life! All my best!!!

Greg Connor's avatar
A friend got me excited about writing short instrumentals for Video, TV etc and posting them on Pond5 ( A site catering to that type of thing). I recorded this little banjo piece this morning.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

I love this! Perfect music to have with my coffee on an early summer morning!

oldfolks2's avatar
Must admit I don't know where this came from, but I guess it can apply to many situations and on many levels.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Apropos for the times we’re living in for sure! I can hear this like an anthem! Great song.

montgomeru's avatar
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Gorgeous! I really like this

jimgoodinmusic's avatar
Another PD piece, new way of thinking, some new ideas that are evolving from interests in eurorack and other influences.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Cool vibes indeed!

Saltyjohn's avatar
An alternative interpretation of my lyrics by Paul Henry, who wrote the music and performs here. Semi-finalist in 2021 UK Song Contest. Original lyrics: It’s Later Than You Think 2020© John Schofield Verse 1 On a restroom wall in…
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

What a fantastic song and lovely arrangement. I am drawn in by the beautiful imagery and poignant singing style. An instant fav! A message to live by indeed.

bwsmith's avatar
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

great-

James Michael Taylor's avatar
I never sing this song the same two times in a row. The lyric below is pretty close to how I sing it now. I PLAY C I play a C. I play a G Then I play an Am because it sounds so sweet I work hard. I get tired Then I go home to my woman…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

So sweet.. and I relate sooo well. I only had three, but birthing them in 4 yrs, they seemed double that in number at times. And we were a share the bed family too. I played my guitar and sang for them to put them to sleep. I still have memories of the peace that held for me, and I think for them. Gwyn Henry

James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Seems ea song I hear of yours for the first time is my new favorite song of yours! Gwyn Henry

montgomeru's avatar
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

Love the tone and vibe

Colleen Dillon's avatar
I wrote this one yesterday. A little something to bring hope for the future.... there's always time to begin anew. Thanks to Greg Connor and Mark Lofgren for their wonderful guitars and vocals on this one - recorded yet again around my kitchen…

Very nice song. I don't know you guys, but this song makes me think that your kitchen is probably an enjoyable place to just sit around. Thank you for the moment of calm.

vaisvil's avatar
Fender mustang, effects, sound effects (including freesound.org dcaudio interior walla...) and archive.org The Big Clock trailer and some homegrown stuff. And drone video.
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

OMG wow just greatness here --- the mix the sounds the effects it is all so cool- thanks for making this-