Recent Comments

vaisvil's avatar
17 edo bass, guitar, drums
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Listening to this I can hear the C version that is in the drum beat.. there was so much in the C version that I was floored from the start,..now I am hearing the parts of C that I couldn’t focus on ,.. I think C is the best version but I am really glad you posted these too.

vaisvil's avatar
17 edo bass, guitar, drums, but stranger
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Really great,.. in the stranger type of music…oh excellent wow …it’s tuning seems so profound, it’s the tuning maybe? That’s causing the strangeness to it,. That Just has a. Sideways effectiveness to it..

montgomeru's avatar
It is what it is...
bristles's avatar
bristles said

Model D?

montgomeru's avatar
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

This both summarizes and transcends the original.

Reefwalker's avatar
I recorded the sound samples at St Marks Basilica on the spot....the story you are about to hear is true; not even the names have changed to protect the innocent.
Norm's avatar
Norm said

Now underwater.

slkrell's avatar
Michigan is for adventure, try a canoe.
H R Music's avatar
H R Music said

Don’t have a canoe … but did build a flat-bottom pirogue. Works in Texas. Good song.

Colleen Dillon's avatar
MN Homebrew Radio show has a monthly writing contest. This month it was to use the word "wait" or "waiting" in your song. So the hook line of the chorus popped into my head at 5:30 in the morning and the rest of the song came pretty quickly…read more
H R Music's avatar
H R Music said

Old school. Love it.

Gary Fox's avatar
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

One more listen from me here in snowy MN. And still love your voice as always. Thanks so much for all the feedback you’ve given me on my songs! So appreciated!!!!

Peter Fedofsky's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

I really enjoyed this album, thanks, man.

coelocanth's avatar
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

This sounds to me like a musical washing machine with rocks in the dry cycle.

erocnet's avatar
Source: Guitar
newbold's avatar
newbold said

good mix here … nice.

Greg Connor's avatar
Here is my contribution to the "Minnesota Homebrew" song Challenge. The Theme is write a song using the word or theme "Holiday". _____________________________________ Yuletide Felicitations C Yuletide felicitations Em here F comes the…read more
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Awesome!!!!!!! That electric guitar sounds so cool! Love the oooh-ah’s too! You are so fast on the writing. Great song!!!! I’ve got to get going on mine too!!!!

vaisvil's avatar
my ipad and me - I used Refractions, Animoog, and TC-11 into Cakewalk audio tracks
newbold's avatar
newbold said

such a large sound it is starting with === nicely mixed.

jimgoodinmusic's avatar
I haven't done anything in Pure Data in several weeks and today amidst the Thanksgiving festivities, started playing with a foundation for a piece. I resurrected an acoustic guitar sample I had recorded in a reworking several months ago for a…read more
newbold's avatar
newbold said

wow Love this.. — I don’t even hear the cover Tomorrow Never Knows in there so that makes it even better.. –

coelocanth's avatar
related video complete with airplanes crashing in flames! https://youtu.be/VPpjba7-3Ls
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Always up for a test crash,

James Michael Taylor's avatar
coelocanth's avatar
coelocanth said

soundtrack to riding in the West Texas desert with the top down?

Ron's avatar
wrote and recorded this last Christmas...all guitars are my PRS SC Trem LTD (with rosewood neck) keys and bass and (ahem!!! vocals) by me as well Tis the season... so thought I would go for a repeat!!!.....Merry ho ho Christmas!!!
Ron's avatar
Ron said

It’s that time of year again….and still broke ha

Greg Connor's avatar
Ron's avatar
Ron said

Great song for the holidays!!! you now have a classic you will have to play every year PS: I guess my holiday song “ Broke By Christmas “ would not be acceptable or appropriate!! lol

thechairs's avatar