Recent Comments

Reefwalker's avatar
After several bottles of wine, thetworegs and I were able to coerce Elvis and a few others down in regs basement to come out for a long overdue collab. After all, isn't October collab month? Thanks again for the great vox!!
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Love this!

Brett Warren's avatar
I hope this is somewhat enjoyable. I can't actually hear it anymore after working on it for six months, but I think it's at least in the ballpark of my original intention. Thanks to everyone who's been supportive of my music, I'm basically losing…
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Cool vibe on this. Love the sound of the vocals

Greg Connor's avatar
Another Minnesota Coffee Table Song! Written and recorded "live" in one evening. Memories: Written and performed by John Bennet, Joe Passofaro, Mark Lofgren, Colleen Dillon & Greg Connor. Listen to Minnesota Homebrew Radio w/ Carl…read more
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Great harmonies!

Brett Warren's avatar
The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

Yes indeed! Still your biggest fan! This is another creative tune that I rushed back to dig!

MinnesotaCoffeeTable's avatar
Here is the latest from the Minnesota Coffee Table with Participants: John Bennett, Mark Lofgren, Colleen Dillon, Joe Passofaro and Greg Connor. Once again the song was written and recorded in 3 hours. __________________________________________…read more

Really enjoyed this Joe, Thanks for sharing.

MinnesotaCoffeeTable's avatar
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

This is just a hoot!!! Tons of fun creating this latest “masterpiece”

Naijalitz's avatar
Is just a beat mixed and mastered my masterkraft
Naijalitz's avatar
Naijalitz said

Feel it

BpiAduriz's avatar
Several months after the dropping of the hit track CHANGE MY STORY 💪💪💪MX based most versatile artist BPI Aduriz is back🔙 with a track which he titled WAHALA featuring Abuja based and Federal Polytechnic Bida most trending artist Lalala🙌🙌🙌 this…read more

U try sha

Breaking Light's avatar
jimgoodinmusic's avatar
jimgoodinmusic said

really nice Kavin

BpiAduriz's avatar

How can I download it

JC Combs's avatar
newbold's avatar
newbold said

pleasant stuff most pleasant

spacehoers's avatar
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

excellent odd and menacing mood!

spacehoers's avatar
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Its the only reason to have a day job!

newbold's avatar
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

I think the material from 2007 / 2008 resides on the server in a folder left from the old soonlabel forum. I didn’t delete that folder so that the links would not break. But now a decade later perhaps I should just delete it.

This is very mysterious - sounds like you are running you voice through the synth?

vaisvil's avatar
4 piece rock band attempt at some minorish indie rock
newbold's avatar
newbold said

buzz guitar is great.. this is long minute 4 works well… Part of an album ? or just shaped by choice..?

vaisvil's avatar
4 piece rock band attempt at some minorish indie rock
newbold's avatar
newbold said

good singing Chris. I am liking the changes. so very on as it is. –

montgomeru's avatar
daveiles's avatar
daveiles said

Sounds amazing, overall! :)

2nitexclusive's avatar
daveiles's avatar
daveiles said

Groovy! Would make for a good summer hit.

Tom Browning's avatar
sounds by tom browning
daveiles's avatar
daveiles said

This would make for a dramatic video game soundtrack.

Paul Lisney's avatar
This a prayer about St. Anthony of Padua by St. Bonaventure. Anthony is my middle name, named after this great saint.

Beautiful - Thank you for sharing!!!