Recent Comments

Colleen Dillon's avatar
MN Homebrew Radio show has a monthly writing contest. This month it was to use the word "wait" or "waiting" in your song. So the hook line of the chorus popped into my head at 5:30 in the morning and the rest of the song came pretty quickly…read more
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Hi bluesy lady! A fab collaboration. Wonderful to hear from you. Yes, it's pretty rubbish over here. The country is in lock down and the streets are deserted. So a great time to turn to music and forget it for a while. Stay well dear!

Robert James's avatar
I am so tired right now I can't keep my eyes open. Does this mix sound okay? I have no idea. On the day the RPM Challenge website opens up for sign ups for a COVID-19 April Challenge I finish the bonus album in a month challenge I set for…read more
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Niiiice guitar playing!

spacehoers's avatar
Hanging out with the kitties, doggies, and [OTHER].
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

The " Other" sounds like a stroppy robot! Good fun!

montgomeru's avatar
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

I'm alone on the seashore in Scotland. How peaceful was that! Very!

Letter Seventeen's avatar
One thing I like about covers is turning a song on its head, so that's what I did with this tune from the great ABS album "The Far Side Of Paradise". I hope I made Lane proud.
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Good choice! A super song and now I want to hear that album because being a bit old, I haven't heard of them. Thanks!

Naomi Daulby's avatar
So we're locked down, and got bored, so we downloaded the stems for Fleetwood Mac's track, ditched all the vocals and rerecorded them. Billy then remixed and mastered the track. I hope we haven't butchered it too much if it's one of your…
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

What's butchered! No way! Sounds great.!

Wrinkled Shirt's avatar
In light of what's going on today my mind has been racing nonstop to digest the situation. I had to put this track into a higher perspective. -Creation -Destruction -Rebirth
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Listening to this track , I found it therapeutic on different levels. Mainly that we are here today and gone tomorrow but it's all going on out there and always will. Tremendous soundtrack here for someone! Oh what a lovely ending!

thetworegs's avatar
We're all in the same boat with nobody at the rudder and hoping the swell will take us through to the otherside. we've been given time to to think about life while the door is closed. When it opens again lets put all those wrongs to right because…read more
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Sooo heartfelt and every word is true. The piano works really well.

kavin.'s avatar
Get well John Prine
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

Lovely Kavin. I hope John gets better soon.

Naomi Daulby's avatar
The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

perfect

Colleen Dillon's avatar
Well it's been a long while (as seems to be the pattern lately) and I was inspired by Greg and Ron's new songs.... Then I saw a lovely note from the Proods saying "I must have been writing during this crazy time" - so I had to respond with something…read more

Such fun listening to you Colleen!! Take care and stay safe, sending love you way!!

Naomi Daulby's avatar

Loved it, great was to brighten the world during dark times ❤️

spacehoers's avatar
Hanging out with the kitties, doggies, and [OTHER].
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

LOVE that noisey apreggiating thing that comes in around :33

montgomeru's avatar
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

Thanks for the space out!

pmetunes's avatar
COol song from king Darious enjoy it

Nice one

slkrell's avatar
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

How did I ever miss this one??? Be still my heart. I’m in love! A uke song always makes me smile.

chris jarvis's avatar
Strummed ,plucked and tapped soprano uke version of Five Foot Two. Oh, and a squeaky chair .
slkrell's avatar
slkrell said

Hey Chris, you just can’t play a Uke and not smile, The squeaky chair sounds great, uke on brother

Greg Connor's avatar
I'll admit it right up front . . . This is the result of an idle mind.

👍😍Always pleasing to my ears.

slkrell's avatar
chris jarvis's avatar
chris jarvis said

Cool ukey licious...different and swingy jazzy . Yup. Does it for me.

Newbold's avatar
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

Yes that is a great compliment.. AMUC.. I watched all those episodes and movies as a little kid.. they seem to still have their influence over me and my music..