Recent Comments

kavin.'s avatar
cigar box slidin' in CGCGCE tuning

Wow

vaisvil's avatar
Graphic by William Newbold Genre: Electronica: Ambient Year: 2009 Album: Tritium Crystals Artist's description: William Newbold's performance modified by Chris Vaisvil Scored for amplified prepared piano and choir ensemble…

all names that begin with the letter G

Pat Bondy's avatar
Re-uploading a new version of this one. I think it's done now.
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

Really peaceful… thanks for sharing this

Oceans11's avatar
This is a starkly frank edgy blues Some kinds of love stories are toxic
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

They surely are indeed…. Gritty and brutal. Like so many love stories. This one needs to be a sound track to a true crime series

Oceans11's avatar
This is a starkly frank edgy blues Some kinds of love stories are toxic
Oceans11's avatar
Oceans11 said

Sometimes only a strat can say it right

Brett Warren's avatar
unused track from new album
The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

Hi Brett! Thanks for checking in. I've been away too long, trying my hand at other art. My fellow Prood members are itching to do some more music, so maybe soon. I haven't logged in in a while, and I'm pretty excited to go through all of your tracks I haven't heard yet, so you're sure to hear from me soon. Rock on!

wakyct's avatar
Dave Smith passed away this week. His Desktop Evolver was the first hardware synth to capture my imagination and it's a core part of my instrument today. RIP Dave.
EstudioChispa's avatar
EstudioChispa said

Definitely diggin' it. Here's to Dave Smith!

montgomeru's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

really good... It's so damn hypnotic.

montgomeru's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

also awesome

montgomeru's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

Sounds great, has a lot of potential, I'd love to hear a longer version.

montgomeru's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

good one, man. Tasty beat.

coelocanth's avatar
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

nice textures and the tune ontop of the textures too-

Anu's avatar
Walking alone in late February Thinking on friends I’d lost John and Sean and Christopher Ryan, Ian, and Mark Some of them fell to fever and drink Some to women or song One of them made it to the good life But all of them are gone All…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Such pathos. We could collect all the Ghost Town songs on Alonetone and have a very interesting album.

coelocanth's avatar
Animoog app
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

great-

The Wetband's avatar
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

It would be cool to put the GHOST TOWN songs in a collection. A great subject with so much sadness... You really capture it here.

montgomeru's avatar
alonetone is a place for small label, DIY, bedroom and other musicians and bands to upload and share their mp3s for free. We've been around since 2008. If you make music (and own the rights to it) then this site is built for you.
Wrinkled Shirt's avatar
Wrinkled Shirt said

Well put.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
(C) 2008 Royal T Music
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Gwyn Henry said, "How random, Jim! What precipitated this sharing??? Don't get me wrong, it is very funny. My reply, "This was about when Peggy, my fuck buddy for 29 years said no more for me. She was giving it to Doug. Not funny to me. So 15 years celebate."

James Michael Taylor's avatar
I'M A STRANGER TO ME - capo @ 3 playing in C I'm a stranger to me I make the bed where I sleep I cook the food that I eat I fold the towel that dries The tears in my eyes I'm a stranger to me I'm a stranger to me Every morning we meet…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

I randomly chose an old album to pick a song from to post and it turned out to be songs one year after Peggy left. I was at my lowest, loneliest, most unconsolable. STRANGER was a song that also spoke to me about my dad having lost my mom. to Gwyn Henry

James Michael Taylor's avatar
THE ONLY THINGS Any road that leads to somewhere Any thought that comes to mind Any sight on the horizon Any friend that's left behind Any meal that's ever eaten Any quilt that's ever lined Any concert that is set thru Any document that…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

I also like These are the Only Times I Think of You... You are so prolific and so consistent in quality of work. Gwyn Henry

angie fights crime's avatar