Recent Comments

James Michael Taylor's avatar
GONE - My sequester song... Chain wrapped around the dog park gate Weeds growing on the school yard lawn Where has everybody gone The chairs are stacked And the stage is dusty And my strings are getting rusty... (C) Royal T Music
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

I have a clue but still searching for answers. I hv listened to Shorts and I love it. You are a fucking genius. Joseph Brunelle

Wrinkled Shirt's avatar

Deep spicy sound. Really nice man.

grathy's avatar
Musical poetry regarding climate change....
psylenz's avatar
psylenz said

Nice beat. Groovy, still dark. Good topic.

trawnajim's avatar
A bit of audio plasticity here, in that I've taken the sounds from Not Just Dreaming and run them through various effects processes to give this little ditty. Also submitted to Sound-In “Dreaming About Plastic Noises” for 13-20/01/2022.
Geir's avatar
Geir said

Making a cool idea even cooler. Nicely done

trawnajim's avatar
Percussing a bunch of plastic objects, destined for the recycling bin but making one more contribution before they go. Played with a pair of disposable wooden chopsticks, until the dropping of one brought the piece to a somewhat premature end…
Geir's avatar
Geir said

Very cool idea and it turned out really nice.

Geir's avatar
trawnajim's avatar
trawnajim said

Close enough to the original to be faithful, yet with enough difference to have its own personality. Superbly played!

Greg Connor's avatar
Here is my contribution to the January 2022 Solo Songwriting Challenge offered by the Minnesota Association of Songwriters. The goal was to take an idea from another song without plagiarizing and incorporate it in a new way. I chose a Public…
Colleen Dillon's avatar
Colleen Dillon said

You are amazing! What a great subject and cool to have this lovely look at history set to your beautiful music. I really love the chorus!

A Herd of Turtles's avatar
This is our January submission to the REM Challenge. The song came together very quickly. Dan Will on Piano David True on Bass
RHONIE L JORDAN's avatar
RHONIE L JORDAN said

Beautiful instrumentation!

grathy's avatar
Electronica composition....
RHONIE L JORDAN's avatar
RHONIE L JORDAN said

Nice vibes!

Thijs's avatar
String arrangement of the music from the XR NL fall 2021 Climate Rebellion video series. This is a slightly tweaked version of the background music used on the New Year’s video (https://vimeo.com/662578943).
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

Welcome back. Nice build on this one!

kavin.'s avatar
Using the sustainer settings on the EOB strat quite a bit here
Geir's avatar
Geir said

Loved it. Great phrasing and use of the sustainer. Must get me that some time :)

emperor75's avatar
A new Idea for Malignant Inception Song... again, nothing in stone and very raw

Bad ass

kavin.'s avatar
Using the sustainer settings on the EOB strat quite a bit here
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

slkrell's avatar
ITS a barnyard insurrection inspired by George Orwell
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Good story telling.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
RECLINER There's nothing much sadder Than an old brown recliner Waiting by the road in the rain... (C) 2021 Royal T Music
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

You have definitely captured a visual image here. I’m afraid we all, at some point, will be waiting out by the road in the rain.

trawnajim's avatar
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

ahhhh the dream of the plastic noises... greatness --- this is such a literal interpretation of the idea --- cool,,...

Brian J. Kenny's avatar
Brian J. Kenny's avatar
Brian J. Kenny said

Check Phaeyness on OH tracks -x Add distortion to Eric's Solos -x

emperor75's avatar
Another piece of the Rossi's Tide pieces that I am working on with Chris.

This kicked ass, Brutha!!

Greg Connor's avatar
There is a story behind this song. I'll leave it at that for now. _____________________________________ Moonlight shined through the trees in the woods A barred owl called and I understood Nocturnal presence flew silently by I tried…
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Some time back, you left me a note on a song, Kingston Recliner:Destiny . . . You know, your verse might make a nice bridge to really capture the essence of “Destiny”. I just saw it and am wondering what "Destiny" is.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
FIREFLIES We spoke of them as sweethearts There in the Southern sky Saturn, just a twinkle, bold Jupiter nearby I guess we didn't notice as they drifted apart We were busy chasing fireflies In the thickets of our hearts...

Nice