Recent Comments

leibenders's avatar
The Solo Project's avatar
The Solo Project said

Authentic and appreciated

kavin.'s avatar
"my point of view might stick in you"
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

"We went away to find ourselves and came back to someone else." Great line. This track is not what I expect from you.

James Michael Taylor's avatar
I was in Spain, in the Pyrenees, working on THE STONE RAFT. I was the only American. I was lonely. SOLITARY WALK Am INTRO Am F Am F Am (walking down) G F G Tho I follow in the footprints of my friends And the road I walk down has been…read more

Yesterday afternoon, I received my copy of... The Stone Raft, the English translation of a novel by Portuguese writer José Saramago, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in Literature in 1998. A Spanish-language film based on the book, La Balsa de Piedra, was released in 2002 by George Sluizer; see JMT intro above. This is a great JMT song... the lyrics of this song, represent well, the true genius JMT has with words! What absolutely great lyrics!

Sudara's avatar
Draft arrangement of a favorite song. Wurlitzer, Moog Model D, Banjo and some Rodney advice. Thanks to Almut, Mars, Floss for vocal chorus help and Markus for the beautiful scratchy baroque violin.

😀

Greg Connor's avatar
Written for the March Songwriting Challenge "Fast Food" offered by Carl Unbehaun, Minnesota Homebrew Radio Show. "Let's Dine In" features myself and my sweetheart Rita Beth Connor who has been putting up with my crap, often positioned has…read more
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Very good, what's a cooking ??

Sudara's avatar
I don't wanna go down to the end of the rainbow. I could say what I wanted to say now. I could play what I wanted to play now. I could take what I wanted to take now. Of all the above.
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

There you go again. This begins a new phase in my production. Probing the almost...

Sudara's avatar
Draft of first two sections... --- There's no way out of here that I can see. There's no need to fight in here. Nobody wins. Why do you want it so bad?
James Michael Taylor's avatar
James Michael Taylor said

Very cool. Whatever you are doing I want to do too. The blending of voice/words/instruments. Almost subliminal! Very dreamy. The way we actually hear the voices around us or even ourselves.

Greg Connor's avatar

What a treat!!!!!!! Love it totally. What fun to have Rita’s voice!!!! (Colleen responding here as guest). And the plea to Carl!!!! An instant classic!!!!!

oldfolks2's avatar
A brand new year, a brand new song ....... a Happy New Year to everyone.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Nice positive message, and interesting lyric and melody. Excellent!

James Michael Taylor's avatar
CALIFORNIA Capo @ 4 in C/Am I’m (Am) going back to California A little place in the San (E) Joaquin (Am, stepping down A G F# F E) Where the back pasture builds To Sierra foothills And Kaweah tumbles down cool and clean I’m going back…read more
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

"Where the moon on the beach pushes time out of reach" That's Poetry!

James Michael Taylor's avatar
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

Very catchy

James Michael Taylor's avatar
I hate Sunday Sunday is dark and lonely... (Unfrinished)
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I love it! 26 seconds long to convey a complete thought.

Anthony Sweet's avatar
We are one.... and this is love. May we encourage one another as we move along.
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

❤️Nice to see you posting again!. Maybe it's the verb and harmonies, but reminds me of some old school hawaiian tunes.

2starsho's avatar
Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

optimistic 👍🏽 dreamy 💭 flowery 🌸 jazzy 🎷

vaisvil's avatar
a guitar and mood n stuff drifting aimlessly as aural wallpaper
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Cool just really cool guitar solos..

erocnet's avatar
Source: Guitar
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Good sounds and playing...it’s detached concept is great.. the effects at the end have a neat quality to them.

jimgoodinmusic's avatar
This started as a test for a removable piezo pickup I got for my baritone ukulele. I was using my current Pure Data looping and oscillator patch and continued layering 6 loops off my first test and got into the groove. I added in two oscillators…read more
newbold's avatar
newbold said

I, have to say it. Since you’re in the groove, it’s happening really groovy.. keep doing these Jim! With a groove like that don’t stop..

vaisvil's avatar
guitar and little boxes that go beep and hiss
newbold's avatar
newbold said

Nice scratching till that subsides to clear water.. I am glad you were able to do something with the metronome beeping it’s something that I have difficulty with... I always turn it off,,, when I forget,, I am really confused as my personal personality like drummer has his own kinda abstract timing that usually conflicts with anything organized like say regular beats...

bwsmith's avatar
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

great music, it is like a speech. Prodding, pleading, shouting.

vaisvil's avatar
its way too long I tell you. chop it.
newbold's avatar
newbold said

I see three. 7 minute sectioned parts layered setting to left right center... in the next edit of this? What do you think Chris?