Recent Comments

Andrew D'Amico's avatar
Written July 2019 Recorded July 2020
KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

love that bright tone of your guitar good vocals too good one! KC

Andrew Russe's avatar
And this is the last of the little threesome of In Your Hands, Little Thing, and this one, When I Try To Be Me. It's in the key of 4th fret and was written just over a month later than the other two, on 19th March 1994. I'm not sure I did…
KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

Another wonderful song, Andrew very much enjoyed KC

James Michael Taylor's avatar
My buddy Lu Mitchell went the way of a song yesterday... Sad. MISSING LU I will miss you, now that you’re gone I will miss you, as I carry on I held your hand up a step or two Now I will miss you. I will miss you There are those who…

❤︎

Andrew Russe's avatar
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Sounds like you’ve been inside my youngest sons head. Seb would agree totally...... excellent delivery as always ...

Sudara's avatar
I've been listening to a lot of [hiroshi yoshimura](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7aYjRl_6Zw). This is played on my Wurlitzer. The other instruments are a prototype version of the additive synth I'm building where you can control the ADSR…
childhoodsend's avatar
childhoodsend said

Very nice blend of 2 instruments. I like the emotional depth of the Wurlitzer melody. I guess the picture reveals how the new synth sound is constructed. Were you using just 6 sine waves?

TPB's avatar
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Love it. Looking forward to hearing more of your stuff.

jeffie1928's avatar
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Nice one.

Newbold's avatar
Chris Vaisvil and Benjamin Smith mixed together by me-- the video made that uses this music--- https://youtu.be/S9WmFd6CsCw
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Wow.... yep, these do mix well together.

vaisvil's avatar
4 tracks of Prophet 12 module in 12 note 7 limit JI
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Cool sounds.

Sudara's avatar
Alec Longstreth's avatar
Alec Longstreth said

I don't know anything about this stuff, but I can tell there is some beautiful math going on in those sine waves! I also love the colors of that interface too :)

Sudara's avatar

Sounds cool!

kavin.'s avatar
Rickey Tate's avatar
Rickey Tate said

Great meditation music. Wings of strings also.

kavin.'s avatar
As a teen Ringo had wanted to emigrate to Texas to meet Lightnin' Hopkins.. what if? Liverpool to Houston Liverpool is far from Houston 1960 to present day too What if fab was just fine And Ringo had gone to Texas to hear Sam sing the…

Nice guitar work.

jimgoodinmusic's avatar
Different endless tape loop recordings of snippets of fretless guitar improvised then assembled and remixed in Pure Data Vanilla. For the Sound-In Event of Aug 1 2020
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

just excellent --- this is art for me-- I love this. --- :)

lux lucis's avatar
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

This is cool! It feels like a fine balance between sort of incidental plumbing noise and a drum circle.

Newbold's avatar
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

thanks I heard this happening before I did it --- I sorta knew it was going to be a good mix--

Newbold's avatar
bwsmith's avatar
bwsmith said

Beautifully atmospheric. Great mix.

Newbold's avatar
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

This works incredibly well together!

vaisvil's avatar
4 tracks of Prophet 12 module in 12 note 7 limit JI
Newbold's avatar
Newbold said

so impressive wow --- just like mmmm tasty texture touches. and tinglings --- just had to favorite this --- I think maybe to use this in a mix-- maybe but it might be too 'expressive' to work like that-

A Bit More Better Productions's avatar
Maxine turns 70 this week. Spoiler alert.. she's my mum. Happy birthday Ma!
Brett Warren's avatar
Brett Warren said

I love the production on this. Everything is nicely spaced and rich. The drums and guitar sound fantastic. Great song, man.