Recent Comments

Arranged and performed by myself and Chris Smith, my lovely friend, who stepped in at the last minute to help me record this track for Brent's latest xchange cd. Song written by Mr Kinder. 2018.
Mr Sandbags said

Lovely sound and beautiful vocals. I especially liked where it sounded like you were self-harmonizing.

A bit of a sea tale of the American Coal Hauler "The Rose of The Maine". The details from the Maritime Regestry ,The Story from my Salty mind.
slkrell said

The Brave Lads Who Sail Are Remembered Here.

Second Original Sea Tale featuring Bowed Banjo for the Whale Sounds. The world was lit by Whale oil Lamps and It made being a Whale Very Treacherous. You wont find this on Google. Circa 1843 You wont find me on Google Either.
slkrell said

This is childhood time travel ,It used to be called reading

This is the recording of my performance of Einaudi's 'I due fuimi' at the Littlewick Green church hall as part of the Cherry Garden Music winter concert. It was played on a seemingly quite old Steinway concert grand. I aim to find out more…read more
Mr Sandbags said

Thanks Tess, that’s very kind :-)

Sister Savage said

Have some more applause and enjoy it! This took a lot of guts.

Download @ www.mbakamusic.com

Mbaka

(o'er my head) Nursery rhyme for plants.
Brett Warren said

Thanks, Proods. I always appreciate the support! Happy Christmas to you and the crew

ambient audio collage with an 80's Casio MT-68 keyboard, voice, and guitar pedals.
Sister Savage said

Dreamy…then unsettling…always clever.

whew, well it does upload eventully. new look , very quirky Blind Blake It took two weeks to learn this syncopated Picking style, Well worth the effort.
Sister Savage said

Think I might be a bit of a fan.

newbold said

nice I like this.

All of a sudden, Mercy. Just like that. Everything: Reefwalker Percussion: Norm Sound Bite: A bad-assed sage, who is very special to us. Etching: Bob Coronato read more
Norm said

Tell me, exactly who could actually stay on that horse?

Then I will tell you. The bad-assed sage would have worn that pony out.

Gene sent me over this beaut of a funky backer of the song by Tower of Power a real tounge tister i'm guilty of the vocals Gene did the good bit Thanks Gene
Norm said

Reg, you may be the only person I know that loves this song as much as I do. Even Reefwalker is way too young for this. Such a shame!

As I have always told you, your strength is funk. And this is about as funky as it gets.

BUMP CITY!!!

Getting warmed up.... Still need to work this one a bit but it's time to get the creative juices going...
Norm said

Ok. You have had enough fucking time to get warmed up. Let’s do something.

A collab with Tod from the other side....Thanks Tod..... i'm responsible for the waffle & lead ....Thanks for listening Drink the whiskey The earth has burned nothing here will grow It’s just a dust bowl and earth as hard as bone There…read more
Norm said

I think that you should stop complaining until the whiskey is gone.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Norm said

What part of this is Carl Jr?

Fuck

Desirea tells Reg the truth, love was just an illusion as she leaves him flat...
Norm said

She does that to all of us Reg. Over and over again. Don’t take it personal.

If it makes you feel any better, her dog ran away and now lives at my house.

Norm said

Aww, Tess. So good to hear you again. Delightful!

After several bottles of wine, thetworegs and I were able to coerce Elvis and a few others down in regs basement to come out for a long overdue collab. After all, isn't October collab month? Thanks again for the great vox!!
Norm said

Wait. Desirea is back on the scene? When did she get sprung from the Big House? Has she actually gone to any of her anger management classes?

(And how is she looking now days?)

Hey! This is my post on AT. Hope you enjoy. :)
Norm said

O. M. G.

What a voice!

Throw your cheesy drum tracks on to the fire. You will not ever need them again. I will follow you to the end of the world!

Another one for solo Memory Man, this time with just voice. Recorded for Sound-In Beatles event for 13-15/12/2018
jimgoodinmusic said