Comments on Greg Connor's stuff

Written for a Minnesota Homebrew Halloween Song Challenge ____________________________________ Sweet Tooth Geezer Wandering thru the backyards on a cold and hallowed night When I saw the little children all dressed up with eyes so bright…read more
Bethan Mathis said

Love the story Greg, very funny.

oldfolks2 said

Very, very good, Greg,

slkrell said

he he ! I do believe this is a true story.
Greg has plenty of experience skulking tru the neighborhood

Ron said

Nice feel to this one love the lyrics…your vocals remind me of Dylan great!!

Here is my contribution to Carl Unbehaun's, Minnesota Homebrew Radio Show, song writing Challenge: Write a song about Minnesota ... Anything goes.
Colleen Dillon said

Your voice is so awesome! Love this one so much. I’ve got to visit that cafe!

K.Davidsen said

Nicely done!

oldfolks2 said

Good one Greg

KCsGroove said

a fine song
beautiful bright guitarwork and nice vocals
very much enjoyed!
KC

Robert Palomo said

Really nice production! You’ve obviously been to that joint a few times.

Now what about a tune “Minnesota Mosquitos”?

tilden said

Very nice track, well done!

Ron said

this sounds like pure Nashville …a hit for sure .. Love it Greg!!

Neat Song Greg. I like the way you blended the recording - Guitar - Great Voice - Harmonica. I did not realize you were a song writer along with all of the other talents.

slkrell said

Yum ,most revered style here. Lovely feel .
Say hello toEarnest for me.

James Michael Taylor said

Perfect for your voice. “aging Silverado…” “so, I don’t say a word, my order is heard.”

The circling of life The ability to find your way Like a compass in the night And the coming of another day It’s like when the stars align You’ve been given just a glimpse of truth And you think that you might find The Optimism held in…read more
KCsGroove said

beautiful guitarwork
and good vocals
enjoyed
KC

This song is the result of exchanging "One Line Zingers" with my friend Tom last Saturday while playing a little music. He challenged me to write a song about him and he would do the same at my expense. The funiest song wins. ___________________________________________…read more
KCsGroove said

a fine blues!
enjoyed it!
KC

RPM Challenge 2018 Song #10 Listen to the entire album for FREE on CDBaby.com https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/gregconnor139
toveco said

Wonderful song!

Minnesota Coffee Table __________________Always Fun! Written By Greg Connor Performed by Mark Lofgren & Greg Connor
toveco said

You make great music!

toveco said

Ah this is music in my taste :)

Collaboration between Carl Unbehaun and Myself. Introducing Carl Unbehaun, the host of Minnesota Homebrew Radio Show. Pioneer Radio 90.1 Thief River Falls MN I had the words, and Carl had the melody plus the ability to deliver the song…
toveco said

Great song! make me feel good :)