Comments on Raimondi Custom Guitars's stuff

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Haven’t uploaded any material in ages! I have been building custom guitars which has been taking up some of my spare time. This track features my first guitar build which I am playing over a backing track.
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Down dirty and beautifully played

KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

a real fine blues cool guitarwork! enjoyed KC

Killer playing!!

Awesome!

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
This was a collab between my old friend Joe and I from a couple years ago. I recorded the basic track and sent it to him so he could play the main melody/ guitar solo over it. I took the ending of the guitar solo section and reversed it to give…read more

Good job .... I really want you to collaborate with one of my songs ... I'll let you know ...

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Mighty fine playing.

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

That's cool. The reversed solo at the end works really well.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Some solo guitar playing I did ovwr a backing track about a year ago for fun.
captgene's avatar
captgene said

Still rocks.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Some solo guitar playing I did ovwr a backing track about a year ago for fun.
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

FIRST RATE ALL THE WAY

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Some solo guitar playing I did ovwr a backing track about a year ago for fun.
captgene's avatar
captgene said

Nailed it.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Some solo guitar playing I did ovwr a backing track about a year ago for fun.

Well done, excellent cover. Great atmosphere, playing and vox. Love it!

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Another collab with my friend Joe. He sent me the basic track and I threw down the slide and lead guitar part using my cheapo Epiphone special.

That’s some nasty slide you’re putting down. Ripping it with the Epiphone! Getting right down to the gristle... ...and thanks for listening to my songs and commenting.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
This is an ode for a good friend of mine that had took his own life at the end of last year. I was in the midst of writing some other songs and it stopped me in my tracks. I just wrote basically how I felt about this tragic ending to a very special…read more
World War Nine's avatar
World War Nine said

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I get scared sometimes when I'm alone too much & I think about the ways people who have taken their own lives affect me. I guess it's easy to understand that it's not a matter of finding a reason to do it; it's a matter of getting help before any action is taken, & somehow getting through the quicksand long enough to find a reason to be OK again.

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Playing over a superb backing track with companion youtube vid to boot!
Anton's avatar
Anton said

One of my fav Clapton songs, perfect playing man! The tone is spot-on, very much like that original recording that i listen to so much!

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Jammin over a backing track of Freddie King's classic. Youtube vid included here....thnx
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

That's the way to do it !!

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I Love It !!! The blood is pumping now!

captgene's avatar
captgene said

Rocks.

whiterabbit's avatar
whiterabbit said

As always ...such a great performance.... Would you mind playing a guitar solo in one of my songs?

Raimondi Custom Guitars's avatar
Playing some Blues over a Bluesbreakers type backing track. Youtube vid link here as well.
Gary Fox's avatar
Gary Fox said

I feel like I am back in London, in 1966. What a great sound..

Andrew Russe's avatar