Comments on R. J. Garn's stuff

R. J. Garn's avatar
Taken from my Desert Rat album. Recorded live during a BBQ at my Torrey Utah homestead. Recorded on a Fostex cassette four track in 1985.
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

love it ....... Country Joe Lives !!!!!

R. J. Garn's avatar
In the early 70s I lived near Haight Ashbury, played music and was deeply involved in that scene. Wrote this song a few years later about those days. Recorded in one take at Rosewood studios..not bragging on the one take, we booked a full day…
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Great song ....... and yes those were the days ...... right place, right time, etched forever in the old grey matter ....

R. J. Garn's avatar
Instrumental soundtrack, based on my song Hoodoo Land, originally written and recorded for use in a slideshow used to promote wilderness designation in Southern Utah. Recorded in a friends basement in Moab, Utah. Smoking hot guitar licks by Kyle…

Another winner Kerry Soliz

Very old song I wrote in the late 1970's, but still like it. Enjoy

I love this one!

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Love the backing vocals from the crowd sounds like BBQ was a hit and a lot of fun

R. J. Garn's avatar
Wrote this during the covid lockdown. Recorded by my son Jim with Pauline on vocals...recorded July 2021
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Beautiful!

Mac McIntyre's avatar
Mac McIntyre said

πŸŽΆπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

Good to hear from you again a fine song! KC

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Beautiful!

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Beautiful!

R. J. Garn said

A song I wrote during covid lockdown. My son Jim recorded it, Pauline helped on vocals. Recorded July, 2021...enjoy

Very old song I wrote in the late 1970's, but still like it. Enjoy

πŸ‘‹ enjoyed your song.

Nice

R. J. Garn's avatar
Newest song Ive written and recorded. Recorded at my sons home studio. My son produced, co wrote, and he plays the great lead guitar on the tune. Copyright by R.J. Garn and Jim Garn, December 2017.
acoustic57's avatar
acoustic57 said

A little bit of Chris Stapleton vibe here. Nice job guys :)

KCsGroove's avatar
KCsGroove said

cool rocksong with great guitars dig that edge on your vocals KC

Keith Landry's avatar
Keith Landry said

Man, GREAT to hear from Garn studios!!!

R. J. Garn's avatar

Absolutely saw dancers in the firelight. Wonderful

Very old song I wrote in the late 1970's, but still like it. Enjoy

Randy this is Mike Clements I have been listening to these session tapes I have from when we hung out all those years ago. I would really like to talk to you again it has been 30 years. I don't have face book but you could email me at mclem49@msn.com if you get this. I remember going to the studio with you and Scott when these were recorded. Great times.

R. J. Garn's avatar

Is there some place I can get this Cd. I am from Torrey, Utah A friend of Camille Pace love your music !!!!!!!

R. J. Garn's avatar
Nice harmony with my wife Pauline. If I remember I wrote this in 1975 during the monsoon season in Okinawa, Japan

Hey RJ! We used to talk when I was younger and you told me so many things. Stuff that I will always hold dear because you changed my life. You are One in a trillion. I will always aspire to touch people with music as you have deeply done for me. I hope we meet in the afterlife brother! redrockretard@gmail.com Adios Damien