Comments on stoman's stuff

Bob Campbell: Lyrics, Vocals Jorge Paulo: Guitars, Bass Tony Wolsey: Drums Steffen Offermann: Original Music & Production
James Michael Taylor said

You asked me who Jack Hardy was…He was a friend of mine, now gone. Beloved by many. This was a bit of teasing him, imitating how he sang. He and I shared a mutual respect. The first time I met him I was sitting under an awning at the Kerrville Folk Festival and he pulled up a chair and said, “Sing me a song.” We were buddies from then on. The day he would arrive at Kerrville was always joyfully anticipated, not just because he made such great spigot. Here is a link to more about him:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Hardy_(singer-songwriter)

KCsGroove said

has a cool 70-s feel
well played, sung and produced
I like it!

This song is a spin-off from "Hold On". Tez found the original music and wanted to use it for his own lyric, so we assembled a new band, and Gabro replaced my original piano track (while still using the original harmonies). The new lead melody…read more
fudgetusk said

gorgeous

James Michael Taylor said

This is beautiful.

KCsGroove said

wonderful song!
great vocals
very much enjoyed!
KC

C. Wagenius: Vocals, Lyrics, Vocal Melody James Fraser: Bass, Guitars Burney Warren: Guitars Alex Zulaika: Drums
KCsGroove said

wonderful song!
well played and sung
good mix that covers all frequencies
very much enjoyed!
KC

HANGING ON BY A THREAD Lyrics: Daniel Williams Lead Vocal & Vocal Melody: Hollie Olson Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Drums: Robert Cudmore Bass, Acoustic Guitar: Brian M. Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann Thanks to the…
KCsGroove said

well written and performed
has a classic feel
fine vocals!
KC

Vocals, Vocal Melody: Gerry Finan Lyrics: Tez Katalaja Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Guitars, Bass: Jorge Paulo Drums: Robert Cudmore Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
KCsGroove said

another fine song!
very nice vocals and sweet music
cool mix!
KC

Mike Basil: Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody Tim Ryall: Guitars Guy Fritsch: Bass Alex Zulaika: Drums Steffen Offermann: Original Music & Production
KCsGroove said

well written and played
Very good mix
very much enjoyed!
KC

Vocals, Vocal Melody, Lyrics: Gerry Finan Saxophone: Jan Kopcak Bass: Amadeo Zunino Drums: Robert Cudmore Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
KCsGroove said

great song!
well played and produced!
very much enjoyed!
KC

SWEET AND FREE - Version B Lyrics: Mohamed Ibrahim Vocals, Vocal Melody: Kim Noble Guitars: Frank Zax Bass: Andy Gupta Drums: Robert Cudmore Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
James Michael Taylor said

Crisp and crystal clear!

fudgetusk said

Too good for me.

This started with an a-capella idea posted by Kim. I felt like I had to play some simple chords on the piano to it, and then found a drummer, a guitarist, and a bassist to help me turn it all into a complete song. :) Thanks to: Kim Noble…read more
KCsGroove said

love the slow pace
great vocals
full, warm mix
very much enjoyed!
KC

KCsGroove said

another good song
Like the sound of your bass here
well written and performed
KC

KCsGroove said

cool vocals!
dig the guitarwork (fender?)
well mixed!
enjoyed
KC

Kim Noble: Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody Mark Harrison: Piano James Fraser: Harmonica Mike Ault: Guitars, Bass Bill McCarthy: Drums Steffen Offermann: Original Music & Production
James Michael Taylor said

Beautifully done.

fudgetusk said

Come on, You taped this off the radio.

fudgetusk said

great song. love the vocals.

THROUGHOUT THE TIMES (V2) Vocals, Lyrics, Vocal Melody: Shakunetsu O. Bass: Jeff Dalton Drums: Bill McCarthy Guitars: Stefan Schaden Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
fudgetusk said

Lovely track.

Lyrics: Kim Noble Vocal Melody: Kim Noble Vocals: Christine Linge, Susan Fidler, Hollie Olson, Kim Noble, Parmia Vaala Piano: Hollie Olson, Steffen Offermann Guitars: Tim Ryall Saxophone: Jan Kopcak Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Andrea Spaziale…
James Michael Taylor said

Wow! Great production.

DON'T ASK ME TO DANCE Kim Noble: Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody Pete Smith: Drums Jorge Paulo: Bass Steffen Offermann: Keys, Original Music, Production & Mix
AMUC said

It has a very 70s/80s feeling vibe to it, and I mean that as the highest praise possible. I could genuinely have heard this on the radio in that era.

Brett Warren said

Excellent. I think this is probably one of the better songs I’ve heard from you! The band sounds very tight on this one, and the vocal performance is top notch.

Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody: Kim Noble Bass: Alberto P. Drums: Robert Cudmore Saxophone: Jan Kopcak Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
James Michael Taylor said

Sounds like ‘50s dance tune. Especially like the move where it says, “I guess I’ll be on my way…”

doktordoktor said

Very good and easy listening song. Arrangement and production excellent as usual Steffen!

Radio Roswell said

Nicely produced and arranged. The chorus id really cool.

Lyrics, Vocals, Vocal Melody: Gerry Finan Backup Vocals: Kim Noble Drums: Robert Cudmore Bass: George Schiessl Saxophone: Jan Kopcak Percussion: Pete Smith MIDI Guitar: Gary Miller Original Music, Production & Mix: Steffen Offermann

well done

doktordoktor said

Upbeat and pleasant song, well produced as usual, Steffen. Nice

Lyrics: Mike Mantecon Vocals, Vocal Melody: Mike Wilferd Guitars: Jim Lawlor Bass: Alan Reynolds Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
doktordoktor said

Excellent Steffen! Emotional without sounding miserable, as James said.

EDIT 2017-09-02: MIDI guitars and drums were replaced with real instruments. Lyrics, Vocal Melody: Kim Noble Electric Guitars: Uli Lang Acoustic Guitars: James Fraser Bass: Jean Lui Toudou Drums: Nick Anderson Original Music & Production…
James Michael Taylor said

This is really peppy. Like the snappyness of the midi stuff. Maybe I’ll try some midi guitar.

Lyrics: Mike Graszyk Vocals, Vocal Melody: Jessica Rasche Guitars: Derek Barlas Bass: George Schiessl Drums: Ole Kirkeby Original Music & Production: Steffen Offermann
James Michael Taylor said

I really like this song. Especially the vocal. Sad Rock! But…there are places it’s so far back into the mix that I can’t tell what she is saying.

AND…thanks for listening to my music.