Comments on Terrapin's stuff

This song is about space.
Wildgeas Music said

Reminds me of old Beatles. That’s a good thing.

This song is about space.

Deliciously quirky!

I wrote this today in a new creative process, writing a poem first, then a lead part and ending with an accompaniment. It's definitely a different sound: I was experimenting. Some of my other influences came through on this one. Also, I paraphrased…
Terrapin said

be my guest, i’m curious to hear what you’d do with it

ghst said

you have a unique pop sound, i know you just commented, but don’t take it as a reason to why i am commenting on your stuff.

your voice sounds..exhausted. i like it!

also, speaking of my interests/influences, what sort of guesses would you make?

p.s. recorder, yes!

Great song! Love the folky feel to the music - lovely breezy mix.

This was an experiment today to try and write and record a song in 2 hours. It came out as a lullaby, I wrote it after a neighbor girl asked if she could have her ball back from my yard and I felt like an old man.

I know you can use ezshare or sharetoos but i will have to double check and get back to you…thanks for the comment:)

another great tune bro!
Liking your style…btw where can i download your songs?

Cave Street said

Nice track, I like your sounds

Pretty cool Bill.

skiks/bruce hamilton said

great little tune. the almost falling apart at the seams thing…you pull if off really well…which is harder than many folks think!

rough demo

Hi this is a pretty cool song, i like your style!

c}{imps 8 my ears said

stay evil!

c}{imps 8 my ears said

accordian, the original electric guitar, before electricity.