Comments on AMUC's stuff

AMUC's avatar
Her Low Budget Nightmare : Track 7. If you know the words, sing along! I am going to post the lyrics here. They are being tabulated by a computer now and coming out on punch cards.
Psychic Sperm's avatar
Psychic Sperm said

you had me at robots.

AMUC's avatar
Her Low Budget Nightmare : Track 5. An instrumental track. When I hear the music, I envision that video that Blondie did in the 80s for Rapture, but with Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and the redshirts from Star Trek dancing instead. Freesound…
Psychic Sperm's avatar
Psychic Sperm said

i would definitely check out that music video

AMUC's avatar
cast aside the scenes you see I'll help you find your voice the future's fast as Doppler blurs but there always was a choice No Air Support The Sun Is Low Up In The Skies It Refused To Grow beware the talking screens they persist but…
A Beautiful Scene's avatar
A Beautiful Scene said

I really enjoy your vocals on this one. There is something appealing behind the synth layers with the Candace of your lyrics.

AMUC's avatar
Okay, just one more track. Did this one at the last second. I needed to end the album on a 'dancing around apartment like an idiot driving the downstairs neighbors crazy' sort of note.
Nemo Marxism 's avatar
Nemo Marxism said

Appreciate the module Synth Chiptune at the end. Vibes right :)

AMUC's avatar
Um - yeah. There are a few naughty words - many apologies. This is a bonus track -- unless I can't think of a legitimate track 10. If so, then this is both the highlight and crowning achievement of the album, and I totally intended it to be.
The Proods's avatar
The Proods said

You should do voice-over work....regular guy roles. GREAT!

AMUC's avatar
The waking dream ends before it began. Trailing off to quantum uncertainty.
spacehoers's avatar
spacehoers said

Overall a pretty good album.

AMUC's avatar
verse 1 the train has left the station the terminal is bare there's stirrings in the psyche ward it's something in the air that same old aggravation old dog that bit the hare a motion blur on the chessboard which pawns have played…

No, not 12 tet. To see the tuning go to my blog www.chrisvaisvil.com Nice song this is - shades of prog which I really like

AMUC's avatar
before I disappear I form a fossil shaped by fear fresh thoughts have gone up dry yet old habits still multiply my waking life is said and done I'm just this script I have become no good solution can be found let's burn this whole thing…
albinoSQUIRREL (Todd Larsen)'s avatar
albinoSQUIRREL (Todd Larsen) said

Sparse instrumentation. Really good vocals. I like how you say alot with few words. Really Good stuff!

AMUC's avatar
who spies butterflies as they flutterby butterflies better hide as prying eyes rely on light to spy
Breaking Light's avatar
Breaking Light said

Love the album! Good job!

AMUC's avatar
Collaboration that I did with Beatwavecr. He composed the music, and I had done the vocals/lyrics. (September 2018 -- I fine-tuned the vocals and levels just slightly, but am trying to resist any further bouts of OCD.) Lyrics : [verse 1…
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Cool groove, melodic and strange too. Nice job!

AMUC's avatar
Lyrics : I respect your ambitions but only plumbers have pipe dreams Stick with your inhibitions And cast your hopes away Leave matters of tomorrow to the tide of the big sea It shapes at its volition And molds your fate as clay

It's a me Mario!

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.

cool stuff

.. to ignite a dream.
lux lucis's avatar
lux lucis said

Very cool song.

AMUC's avatar
Even the cosmos needs system maintenance. When its IT department decides to delete something, sometimes that something doesn't want to go without a fight. Even computer viruses will do what they can to avoid the reaping hand of a virus checker…
World War Nine's avatar
World War Nine said

This Cloud Operation has been isolated by a network technician as being antithetical to the needs of the Cloud Services team.

AMUC's avatar
Well, he has to do something about those nails.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Like the interplay between the instruments. Nice variety, cool tune.

AMUC's avatar
The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Like it! Very short.

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Great vocals, imaginative, progressive and listenable song. Love it!

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
Frontier Child's avatar
Frontier Child said

You voice reminds me of ELP. Very nice tunes.

...
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Hugely inventive album - love the dark flavours, storytelling and folky overtones!

AMUC's avatar
Well, he has to do something about those nails.
Sister Savage's avatar