Comments on AMUC's stuff

AMUC's avatar
verse 1 the train has left the station the terminal is bare there's stirrings in the psyche ward it's something in the air that same old aggravation old dog that bit the hare a motion blur on the chessboard which pawns have played…read more

No, not 12 tet. To see the tuning go to my blog www.chrisvaisvil.com

Nice song this is - shades of prog which I really like

AMUC's avatar
before I disappear I form a fossil shaped by fear fresh thoughts have gone up dry yet old habits still multiply my waking life is said and done I'm just this script I have become no good solution can be found let's burn this whole thing…read more
albinoSQUIRREL (Todd Larsen)'s avatar
albinoSQUIRREL (Todd Larsen) said

Sparse instrumentation. Really good vocals. I like how you say alot with few words. Really Good stuff!

AMUC's avatar
who spies butterflies as they flutterby butterflies better hide as prying eyes rely on light to spy
Breaking Light's avatar
Breaking Light said

Love the album! Good job!

AMUC's avatar
Just a prototype. I wouldn't even call it a finished song. I was experimenting with creating a composition with thirds and sevenths that roam about between minor and major, exploring all the microtonal weirdness that exists in between.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Like a child’s playground song stuck on a lobotomy trip.

AMUC's avatar
Collaboration that I did with Beatwavecr. He composed the music, and I had done the vocals/lyrics. (September 2018 -- I fine-tuned the vocals and levels just slightly, but am trying to resist any further bouts of OCD.) Lyrics : [verse 1…read more
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Cool groove, melodic and strange too. Nice job!

fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

Bountiful soundscape trip

AMUC's avatar
Lyrics : I respect your ambitions but only plumbers have pipe dreams Stick with your inhibitions And cast your hopes away Leave matters of tomorrow to the tide of the big sea It shapes at its volition And molds your fate as clay

It’s a me Mario!

AMUC's avatar
It just takes one light in the dark ..
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

cool and sedate.

AMUC's avatar
The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
fudgetusk's avatar
fudgetusk said

strange stuff

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.

cool stuff

.. to ignite a dream.
lux lucis's avatar
lux lucis said

Very cool song.

AMUC's avatar
Even the cosmos needs system maintenance. When its IT department decides to delete something, sometimes that something doesn't want to go without a fight. Even computer viruses will do what they can to avoid the reaping hand of a virus checker…read more
World War Nine's avatar
World War Nine said

This Cloud Operation has been isolated by a network technician as being antithetical to the needs of the Cloud Services team.

AMUC's avatar
Well, he has to do something about those nails.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Like the interplay between the instruments. Nice variety, cool tune.

AMUC's avatar
The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Like it! Very short.

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
doktordoktor's avatar
doktordoktor said

Great vocals, imaginative, progressive and listenable song. Love it!

AMUC's avatar
The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
Frontier Child's avatar
Frontier Child said

You voice reminds me of ELP. Very nice tunes.

...
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Hugely inventive album - love the dark flavours, storytelling and folky overtones!

AMUC's avatar
Well, he has to do something about those nails.
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Love the urgency.

.. to ignite a dream.
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Oh this is wonderful..! Sounds like churchbells at sunrise.

AMUC's avatar
It just takes one light in the dark ..
Sister Savage's avatar