Comments on AMUC's stuff

Just a prototype. I wouldn't even call it a finished song. I was experimenting with creating a composition with thirds and sevenths that roam about between minor and major, exploring all the microtonal weirdness that exists in between.
fudgetusk said

Like a child’s playground song stuck on a lobotomy trip.

Collaboration that I did with Beatwavecr. He composed the music, and I had done the vocals/lyrics. (September 2018 -- I fine-tuned the vocals and levels just slightly, but am trying to resist any further bouts of OCD.) Lyrics : [verse 1…read more
doktordoktor said

Cool groove, melodic and strange too. Nice job!

fudgetusk said

Bountiful soundscape trip

Lyrics : I respect your ambitions but only plumbers have pipe dreams Stick with your inhibitions And cast your hopes away Leave matters of tomorrow to the tide of the big sea It shapes at its volition And molds your fate as clay

It’s a me Mario!

It just takes one light in the dark ..
fudgetusk said

cool and sedate.

The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
fudgetusk said

strange stuff

The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.

cool stuff

.. to ignite a dream.
lux lucis said

Very cool song.

Even the cosmos needs system maintenance. When its IT department decides to delete something, sometimes that something doesn't want to go without a fight. Even computer viruses will do what they can to avoid the reaping hand of a virus checker…read more
World War Nine said

This Cloud Operation has been isolated by a network technician as being antithetical to the needs of the Cloud Services team.

Well, he has to do something about those nails.
doktordoktor said

Like the interplay between the instruments. Nice variety, cool tune.

The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
doktordoktor said

Like it! Very short.

The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
doktordoktor said

Great vocals, imaginative, progressive and listenable song. Love it!

The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
Frontier Child said

You voice reminds me of ELP. Very nice tunes.

...
sister savage said

Hugely inventive album - love the dark flavours, storytelling and folky overtones!

Well, he has to do something about those nails.
sister savage said

Love the urgency.

.. to ignite a dream.
sister savage said

Oh this is wonderful..! Sounds like churchbells at sunrise.

It just takes one light in the dark ..
sister savage said

Fabulously inventive!

In Memoriam to Phone Tree Survivor #13.
Blair Hannah Payne (BHP) said

I really like the melody on this track. Good work!

The sun fears leaving the Earth, because it's afraid of heights.
Blair Hannah Payne (BHP) said

Really like the synth in this one. Everything is layered and build up really nicely.

The sun never sets. The earth just turns its back on the sun.
Blair Hannah Payne (BHP) said

Short but sweet. Love your vocals on this track.

When magic and technology cross paths, all heck will break loose. Lyrics I can't help believing that this course she can't stop weaving a part of her deceiving herself that this is right She focuses fate her intentions transferred…read more
The Last Star of Amastris said

The change at the 1:10 mark is excellent.

Aliens thought they knew the best means to attack us, but their intelligence was a little dated. Lyrics : another forgotten signal TV tuned to UHF dead air an abandoned station snowy light red screen of death green men plotting conquest…read more
monk said

nice work

I told this song in three parts/colors. Kind of like 'Love Song' by Tesla, if Tesla was working in 16 bit.
beckwith said

I like this one, lots of depth

Her Low Budget Nightmare : Track 7. If you know the words, sing along! I am going to post the lyrics here. They are being tabulated by a computer now and coming out on punch cards.
fallingupart said

But I don’t know the words. :(
It’s catchy, though.

Yeah production on this piece, love the slightly Eastern feel.

Johnny Stone said

Great mix dig it

Her Low Budget Nightmare : Track 3. Another track that came from an odd dream that I had. I was having a bout of sleep paralysis one night, and I heard a young child talking to an older man, asking about me. The older fellow said 'Nevermind…

bloody hell, this is mindblowing!

Her Low Budget Nightmare : Track 1. The mirror never lies, but sometimes you really wish it would learn to.
Johnny Stone said

Very cool

James Michael Taylor said

Like the crispness and the way the human voices blends in and the way it transforms from one voice to another.

Wildgeas Music said