Comments on Galileo's Cough Drop's stuff

loving these!

montgomeru said

Nice collection!

#Jamuary 2019
brandbill said

So nice!

Bluegrass banjo, southern rock drums, goofy synths, vocoded chorus, and DnB rhythms. Technically has a NSFW word in the lyrics, but probably not discernable.
Willie Nixon said

Interesting take on bluegrass/electronica.

Noodling at the edge of consciousness.
kirklynch said

Sweet groove. I like!

I've got a woman A cheese and pickle woman Keeps the crudités on the side She is my lady My finger-foodin' baby Likes most hors d'oeuvres that aren't fried When she's not with me I can barely stand it I need her right here by my side…read more
Gene Eric Mann said

Regarding the lyrics – Bwahaha! Nice music and vocals. Rock on.

Noodling at the edge of consciousness.
Gene Eric Mann said

This was fun – I’m glad I caught it. I guess I should click to follow you so I don’t miss the next one!

First track I've completed for RPM 2015. All electronic and dancy. Mostly an excuse to use electric piano where it usually is not.
Wildgeas Music said

Freakin’ wizardry.

mmi said

Nice development! I wasn’t initially sold but by the end of the track I was bouncing.

This is a pretty simple tune. Its been sitting around for a while because I kept thinking that I was going to add more to it or change it up a bit. That never happened, so here it is. Any suggestions or comments appreciated. :)
Gene Eric Mann said

Ooohhh, very cool. I dig this compilation and mix-down of sounds. You got a great groove flavoring this one – delicious! You ROCK! Rock on!

A lonely, slow, tune... with a forlorn and sometimes tense distorted guitar (actually my bass). Good music to listen to as you zone out and stare into space.
Breaking Light said

Nice pace and mood you created here.

So I just figured out that the EXS24 sampler instrument in Logic Pro (the DAW I use) can also import SoundFont2 files, which I happened to have a bunch of from a previous life as a Cakewalk user. All the tracks in this tune were played using old…read more
lucidlucille said

The Minister has no choice but to give in to your demands after hearing this.

I came up with the initial rhythmic riff on my bass, then looped it to create the basis for this track. Then, I layered another "lead" bass track on top of that, added some percussion, and finally topped it off with an electric piano-ish sound…
lucidlucille said

Perfect interplay, spacey and swaaaaaag

I suppose this is an "ambient chill" piece. It was mainly an excuse to use a marimba sample and an analog synthy sound from my Roland Juno-106.
Tipu said

Underwater journey

Tipu said

I love the chill/stoner vibe of this!

I imagine this music playing in a bar sometime in the future, probably in the background while cybernetic bar patrons interface with one another in full view of the world's sensor network.
Tipu said

Hahaha, guess what? Something very similar happened in a game released last year. The tracks are different, but the atmospheres remain strong.

kirklynch said

I love it when I find something in favorites I haven’t heard in ages and it’s even better than I remember. Super track!

This dark reggae tune has been hanging around in my "works in progress" folder for a while, but I was finally inspired to complete it when I borrowed a guitar from my friend Joe. Thanks, Joe!
Greg Connor said

Well done!

This was inspired by some recordings of people's dreams on the Olympia Dream Phone site (http://olympiadreamphone.tumblr.com/).

Whoa!! Thanks again for another brilliant track!

Clever stuff!
The music is perfect for the subject.
Most fascinating.