Comments on igor's stuff

igor's avatar
Grand piano piece for the "Magnolia Suite" album. Inspired by "Tree At My Window", the poem by Robert Frost (1874–1963). ~ Tree at my window, window tree, My sash is lowered when night comes on; But let there never be curtain drawn Between…read more
Nick P's avatar
Nick P said

Very nice. I wanted it to keep going and going

Radio Roswell's avatar
Radio Roswell said

absolutely beautiful. Complex yet flows like wine.

Bethan Mathis said

Another very, very beautiful composition, Igor. I always say what a wonderful touch you have but you have, you feel every note. Superb Maestro.

igor's avatar
The third part of the "Magnolia Delighted" trilogy.

Magical!

igor said

This “Your head so much concerned with outer,
Mine with inner, weather” is beautiful.

igor's avatar
The new time comes, the passed circle is closing. For Leon, who leads his ship through space and time. 31.12.2018
Bethan Mathis said

My goodness, you play well.

igor's avatar
The third part of the "Magnolia Delighted" trilogy.
Bethan Mathis said

This one is a perky, like the birds playing in the tree. (which is in full bloom, by the way, a month early)

igor's avatar
The second part of the "Magnolia Delighted" trilogy.
Bethan Mathis said

Very well put together, gorgeous in fact.

igor's avatar
The first part of the "Magnolia Delighted" trilogy.
Bethan Mathis said

It’s wonderful Igor. Very tender.

Bethan Mathis said

I love this music Igor. Wonderful playing and exciting composition. Happy new year to all of you.
Love Bee x

igor's avatar
Prometheus: The idea is a bird that does not tolerate restrictions and rushed skyward. Igor Bad Münder am Deister 10.2018 For Svetlana, derjenige, der das Licht bringt.
Bethan Mathis said

He needs to spread his wings. Well played!

Golden shadows. The time of reflections and calm. 11.2018 Bad Münder am Deister
Bethan Mathis said

Makes a warm and very beautiful November .

igor's avatar
New Horizons Here it is over. There is nothing more to do. We stepping out, to the stars. To hear our own voice, soaring lonely. / For Major Tom. 18.11.18 Bad Münder am Deister

II love this.

igor's avatar
Mid-October. Without a doubt autumn has come. And someone is celebrating birthday. /For B.
Bethan Mathis said

Oh gorgeous. Thank you Igor. I must play this to Morwenna.

Bethan Mathis said

Where there is nothing but peace and sparkling stars. Beautiful.

Radio Roswell's avatar
Radio Roswell said

beautiful

Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

igor's avatar
...it's when to take time to pause and reflect before going into action. Time for a Condor moment. Before you get sucked into the whirlpool of ‘possible solutions’. 10.2018 / Thank You Trevor for an idea, and for the inspiration.
thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

I’ll light my pipe and sit back and enjoy this condor moment……

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

the piano player plays and the notes begin to fly

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Happy Birthday B as the sun introduces the frost to the grass