Comments on Reefwalker's stuff

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Norm said

What part of this is Carl Jr?

Fuck

After several bottles of wine, thetworegs and I were able to coerce Elvis and a few others down in regs basement to come out for a long overdue collab. After all, isn't October collab month? Thanks again for the great vox!!
Norm said

Wait. Desirea is back on the scene? When did she get sprung from the Big House? Has she actually gone to any of her anger management classes?

(And how is she looking now days?)

Sister Savage said

melts Top notch, top drawer, top stocking top collab! (Those bvox are also freakin’ ace.)

Brett Warren said

ha, this is great, sounds like you guys had a blast recording this.

The Proods said

Great music! (and thanks for the support).

thetworegs said

A sweaty foot covered in fishnet, fresh from a patent leather high-heal shoe was always Elvis’s first addiction then others followed quickly……and it all got out of hand when Desirea came on the scene …. but that’s another story

Norm said

Should it be “A Fool for Your Stockings feet” Thetworegs? I love Reg’s basement, but come on! Charlie, get it together!!

As always, great voice and tasty licks.

MORE COLLABS!

Working through a barrage of songs over two different computers. thought I posted this already but its not on AT. (?) A little re-tooling on this one today as well. Enjoy- Reef
KCsGroove said

man, cool guitars here
good one!
KC

KCsGroove said

lovely guitars
cool song!
KC

Jason H. Austin said

neet-o

Norm said

Great! I wish that it went on much longer. I thought that you were lulling me into a perfect wave and were then going to hit me with a Tsunami.

The Proods said

So moody, great!

fudgetusk said

Cool tune. love a bit of slide.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Radio Roswell said

driving the pacific hwy at dusk !

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Jason H. Austin said

this is pretty cool

Shout out to Tom Waits, one of my favs. Rumor has it, he has had a similar problem with his piano. I didnt think I would make it signing this way to the end of the song, lol. Throat lozenge anyone??
vaisvil said

I like your froggy throat! Reminds me of an iron chef where the main course was lobster and one chef took to dunking his live, huge, 30 year old, lobsters into a cask of sake or something alcoholic. You need a similar cask for your Gibson. To answer your question - glass slide.

Norm said

HOLY SHIT!!! Maybe you and I should have a small fight out on the lawn…

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Norm said

I hope you get fat.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
thetworegs said

A super hero theme for sure with a Tarintino feel ….Love it !!

thetworegs said

Great stuff!! Hic!! Burp!!