Comments on Reefwalker's stuff

After several bottles of wine, thetworegs and I were able to coerce Elvis and a few others down in regs basement to come out for a long overdue collab. After all, isn't October collab month? Thanks again for the great vox!!
Brett Warren said

ha, this is great, sounds like you guys had a blast recording this.

The Proods said

Great music! (and thanks for the support).

thetworegs said

A sweaty foot covered in fishnet, fresh from a patent leather high-heal shoe was always Elvis’s first addiction then others followed quickly……and it all got out of hand when Desirea came on the scene …. but that’s another story

Norm said

Should it be “A Fool for Your Stockings feet” Thetworegs? I love Reg’s basement, but come on! Charlie, get it together!!

As always, great voice and tasty licks.

MORE COLLABS!

Working through a barrage of songs over two different computers. thought I posted this already but its not on AT. (?) A little re-tooling on this one today as well. Enjoy- Reef
KCsGroove said

man, cool guitars here
good one!
KC

KCsGroove said

lovely guitars
cool song!
KC

Jason H. Austin said

neet-o

Norm said

Great! I wish that it went on much longer. I thought that you were lulling me into a perfect wave and were then going to hit me with a Tsunami.

The Proods said

So moody, great!

fudgetusk said

Cool tune. love a bit of slide.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Radio Roswell said

driving the pacific hwy at dusk !

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Jason H. Austin said

this is pretty cool

Shout out to Tom Waits, one of my favs. Rumor has it, he has had a similar problem with his piano. I didnt think I would make it signing this way to the end of the song, lol. Throat lozenge anyone??
vaisvil said

I like your froggy throat! Reminds me of an iron chef where the main course was lobster and one chef took to dunking his live, huge, 30 year old, lobsters into a cask of sake or something alcoholic. You need a similar cask for your Gibson. To answer your question - glass slide.

Norm said

HOLY SHIT!!! Maybe you and I should have a small fight out on the lawn…

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
Norm said

I hope you get fat.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
thetworegs said

A super hero theme for sure with a Tarintino feel ….Love it !!

thetworegs said

Great stuff!! Hic!! Burp!!

kavin. said

Post-rock Waits? Why not!

fudgetusk said

There’s something Mogwai-esque about the start of this song. :)Good stuff.

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
fudgetusk said

Great soundscape.

plugging in and letting it all out.. tonights spontaneous after dinner mint, chuck full of imperfections. Goodnight all
James Michael Taylor said

I’d leave a comment, but by the time it was finished I was sleeping.

James Michael Taylor said

Works for me…a great sadness undertow…

5 guitar tracks in open G tuning, Cheers!
James Michael Taylor said

A new Clint Eastwood will need this for his new spigot western. Great guitar sounds.

This is a recording of Norm and me playing together a few months ago. I didnt have any percussion instruments so Norm was on a Roland electric trap set and I had a cello. I looped some of the stuff we did that night, and retrofitted the rest…read more
Norm said

Long live the trilogy!!

Norm played the percussion first, which is a Bembe pattern; I couldnt help playing a melody and creating lyrics for this perc track. Thanks for the listen, Enjoy!
Norm said

Worked!

this was originally a song about breaking through paradigms but turned into a song about a girl. Keys and string samples from Korg, MIDI with the old Ensoniq, one diving board. Uploaded
Norm said

Ha! I haven’t had to listen to this one in over 2 years. Progress!

An epic recording. Very important to me.

Norm said

Great lullaby. Please play me just one more.

Whaaa? Where did Launched come from? I had given up hope!

Something for the February lull my RPM friends. Lyrics by Billy Gibbons.
launched said

I toetapped this sonnavabitch through the floor and down into the basement!!! And the recording quality is impeccable, I love it!

launched said

Magic!!

Colleen Dillon said

Such a pretty sound. Caught it at sunrise and it was perfect!