Comments on lgh's stuff

Georgia 2010, LG & Wayne having a bit of an acoustic jam session, while the family 7 friends were visiting.... Wayne - Vox & guitar LG - 2nd guitar Background noise - family & friends LG

horrible

While I was practicing the chord changes to 'The Boxer' by Paul Simon...I noticed chord similarities to Blind Faith's classic 'In The Presence Of The Lord' song. So I thought, hey, why not? So I did a quickie, 1st take of it, and this is it folks…
facemask93 said

Such a hard song to cover , excellent cover man

Another from Labor Day Jam Mike - Vox & Acoustic Guitar LG - Electric Guitar LG
facemask93 said

I love this song , you guys did a great cover , love live jams

Magic Mike and I got together this Labor Day in his garage for a 'Jam Session' ... This is one of the songs we played. It is a Magic Mike and Myself original and it features: Mike - Vox & Acoustic Guitar LG - Electric Guitar LG

I get this chunky guitar rhythum. Season of the Witch meets Achtung Baby at Magic Mike’s Garage is my best guess. And its a good thing.

Wow thats a fine original. great sound .
You did this in a garage, nice sound

This was our first run-thru jam on this country cover.... Magic Mike on vox and guitar Myself - lead guitar LG
JamesRaimondi said

Some good midwest rock guys. Go Bears!

Another Eric Clapton attempt... LG

Just listen to the bass line. Playing a lovely lil tune of it’s own.
Well played! Good vocal too!

Another Eric Clapton attempt... LG
Greg Connor said

This really trucks along. I really enjoyed the bass line.

Me trying to cover Eric Clapton LG
JamesRaimondi said

I love that album….461 Ocean blvd. :)

Me trying to cover Eric Clapton LG

I love this one . Clapton is still a strong influence on me.

Just me folks tryin' to make a halfway decent cover of Paul Simon's classic song...

Have always loved this wonderful song - great choice for a cover! Enjoying your voice here especially.

Tender tone you’ve got there.

We had to put our little doggie Paris down last week, so, I threw this little ode together in her honour!
Andrew Russe said

I kinda like how the extra sounds, the rain etc, are louder than the performance itself. It really works like this.

Using a drum track laid down by a fellow collab artist up in alaska [Rata_tat_tat], I put down some silly wierdness today whilst enjoying the nice coldness of a few of Miller's finest... Ha Rata_tat_tat on drums LG on Bass Lg on guitar LG on…
Andrew Russe said

Oh yeah, this was one kind of goes off on it’s own. Some fine playing on here.

A cover of the old Traffic song that I have been toying with.... I used a few loops of my keyboard and Drums from my Micro BR.... LG
Jeffrey Alan Dbury said

Original and different…Very cool!

Love the guitar and the vocal elements! Is that incense I can smell?

Nick P said

Cool song…..

kavin. said

Cool free jam here!

Hey,LGH. I love this booze fueled track. It sounds good to me!

Recorded last Sunday in-between loads of laundry... LG - vox and all guitars

Ha ha I do tunes and laundry at the same time also. Now just add a Stout to the mix.