Comments on spacehoers's stuff

spacehoers's avatar
They opened the economy here, but I don't think I feel safe going out more than I absolutely have to... and when I go out, I wear a mask.
2starsho's avatar
2starsho said

Stay home and make music. Good plan, Spacehoers. We’re listening.

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Good work! And yeah a mask is the only way to fly

witzelsucht's avatar
witzelsucht said

yea I like this ...

spacehoers's avatar
Baking soda and vinegar did the job.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Sounds like slightly more elbow grease than I'm prepared to put into it was also involved

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

OK... I've been misled by a track comment... I was finishing enjoying Shoulder Mounted Attack Borb and reading ahead for the next track... "calm reflective" indeed... eh? I need a lie down now... and I was barely off the horizontal anyway... Still, I'll happily agree with the "something compelling"

spacehoers's avatar
I have an aggressive species of cockatoo on my shoulder, so you probably should follow standard social distancing protocols. His name is Mitri, and he's a lesser sulfur crested cockatoo, so he's kind of a jerk.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Haha!... yeah, ok I'm hooked.

spacehoers's avatar
She likes to eat dandelions from the yard.
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

Another cool title... and track to go with it...

Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

LOVE the title - pretty much describes me. Wasn't sure I was going to like the music too, but I do!! Big time... I'm gonna be checking out more of your stuff.

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

There is something compelling about your calm reflective pieces like this :-)

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

every cat has at least one... its were the 9 lives are stored...

spacehoers's avatar
Hanging out with the kitties, doggies, and [OTHER*]. *may contain birds, snakes, a lizard, and a tortoise.
Bethan Mathis's avatar
Bethan Mathis said

The " Other" sounds like a stroppy robot! Good fun!

Sudara's avatar
Sudara said

LOVE that noisey apreggiating thing that comes in around :33

spacehoers's avatar
I recently watched the 80s horror movie Brain Damage, and did this over the last couple of days.
Wrinkled Shirt's avatar
Wrinkled Shirt said

Very industrial like. Good stuff.

spacehoers's avatar
I used actual hardware for this one... my Minibrute 2, sequenced with a Beatstep.

I wanna see someone dance this. Love it.

spacehoers's avatar
Lola the cat decided to use my new synthesizer as a cat bed, so I turned it on and hit record. I did some layering and added effects.

Nice...

spacehoers said

It was an Arturia Minibrute 2, that I got used for $500. In exchange for allowing me to get this, my wife got a small red footed tortoise.

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Lola has my respect. What synth was slept on?

spacehoers's avatar
I'm making tea. But instead of using an old fashioned kettle, I'm using a microwave oven to heat the water.
vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

Great sounds in this!

Wrinkled Shirt's avatar
Wrinkled Shirt said

interesting sounds. What do you use?>

vaisvil's avatar
vaisvil said

excellent odd and menacing mood!