Comments on Lady Jane's stuff

Lady Jane's avatar
Just bashed this out whilst in the middle of cooking dinner :) Please excuse wrong chords and dodgy timing... Enjoy!

This tune got me falling in love

Lady Jane's avatar
Lyrics have been adapted from a poem Mike wrote when he was in his teens. Enjoy! XOX
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Come back, Lady Jane!

Lady Jane's avatar
I've been messing about with my virtual keyboard this week, in preparation of an amazing collaboration I'll be working on soon :) Beat and sax are from Mixcraft. Enjoy! xox

Lovely, I love KT Tunstall, you did her proud little sis

Lady Jane's avatar
Based on a poem by William Sharp that I found while researching my family history. The poem has been put to music once already, by one Christopher Goldsack, http://www.sundown.pair.com/Sharp/piratepoem.htm but I wanted to put my own little…read more
World War Nine's avatar
World War Nine said

Aye, that Captain is a creeper, a'skulkin' down irie morning. 'N'ah cannah tell from the way he is lookin' at you, never you mind the peacock feather in 'is hand, but, yea cannah be sure that his intentions are matching your ambitions, that, 'e be sure to sell you your hand, after you've had a hook fitted to replace: in fact, the Captain will *serve* you your hand, parboiled with a side of parsnips, under the irie moon, if'n you 'aven't found something to eat, by then. Yaargh.

Akbekshebek

Lady Jane's avatar
Collaboration with Freight Drive Reprobates (music) and Darkarma (lyrics). Don't think it's my best, but it's been hanging around for so long, I needed to get it out so I can move on to the next one :) Enjoy!

Simply let me know when your throat has recovered and you may give it another go ;-)

Merry Bear's avatar
Merry Bear said

Came back for a second helping. Y'all make a great team. Sweet!

Merry Bear's avatar
Merry Bear said

This one's a really cutie!

Lady Jane's avatar
I decided to challenge myself by requesting some beats from a beat producer, Ant 'Brave Toaster' Hughes. One of the beats was named Popcorn Chicken. I added a few bits and pieces with my virtual keyboard (including a little Blondie tribute…read more
Nightmoth's avatar
Nightmoth said

Groovy -- magical. Rock on!

Gene Eric Mann's avatar
Gene Eric Mann said

Came back for another listen. Forgot to favorite this number on my last visit. Love your twist on this classic tune -- super sweet!

I like this guit.

Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Such a fabulous track - songwriting and performance. The melody follows me about. Brilliant, Lady J.

richardlaceves's avatar
richardlaceves said

oooh yes,, sultry and saucy indeed,,,sounds like your having fun bashing this out,, excellent

Lady Jane's avatar
I was playing with my new uke (yellow and fruity), picked up my Beatles songbook and this popped out :) Enjoy! xox
informal grae's avatar
informal grae said

Litswd! magical.

Granger "Hefty" Strongside's avatar
Granger "Hefty" Strongside said

killer!

informal grae's avatar
informal grae said

L&M with some Pop! Yay!

Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

I like it! Interesting melody and lyrics and you got a great back up band!

Yummy ....

thetworegs's avatar
thetworegs said

Good one ...well I knew it would be didn't I .....

jip's avatar
jip said

Good collab - nice one guys - more please!