Comments on Just Jane's stuff

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx
oldfolks2's avatar
oldfolks2 said

Oooooooooooooh yes, I cranked this one up ....

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx

Led Zep ish :)

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

A rocking return!! We're wondering where you got the loops from? Is it FDR? Is he still about??? I miss him too...

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist!! You missed the bright lights and adulation of alonetone didn't you!!!! :)

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Hell yeah! Welcome back, Lady J!

Once upon a time, in a land far away... Just a minute! xOx
Greg Connor's avatar
Greg Connor said

My feet are tapping!

Just Jane's avatar
Collaboration with Freight Drive Reprobates (music) and Darkarma (lyrics). Don't think it's my best, but it's been hanging around for so long, I needed to get it out so I can move on to the next one :) Enjoy!
Andrew Russe's avatar
Andrew Russe said

This is a cool one... don't remember hearing it before.

Just Jane's avatar
Just bashed this out whilst in the middle of cooking dinner :) Please excuse wrong chords and dodgy timing... Enjoy!

This tune got me falling in love

Just Jane's avatar
Lyrics have been adapted from a poem Mike wrote when he was in his teens. Enjoy! XOX
Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Come back, Lady Jane!

Just Jane's avatar
I've been messing about with my virtual keyboard this week, in preparation of an amazing collaboration I'll be working on soon :) Beat and sax are from Mixcraft. Enjoy! xox

Lovely, I love KT Tunstall, you did her proud little sis

Just Jane's avatar
Based on a poem by William Sharp that I found while researching my family history. The poem has been put to music once already, by one Christopher Goldsack, http://www.sundown.pair.com/Sharp/piratepoem.htm but I wanted to put my own little…
World War Nine's avatar
World War Nine said

Aye, that Captain is a creeper, a'skulkin' down irie morning. 'N'ah cannah tell from the way he is lookin' at you, never you mind the peacock feather in 'is hand, but, yea cannah be sure that his intentions are matching your ambitions, that, 'e be sure to sell you your hand, after you've had a hook fitted to replace: in fact, the Captain will *serve* you your hand, parboiled with a side of parsnips, under the irie moon, if'n you 'aven't found something to eat, by then. Yaargh.

Akbekshebek

Just Jane's avatar

Simply let me know when your throat has recovered and you may give it another go ;-)

Merry Bear's avatar
Merry Bear said

Came back for a second helping. Y'all make a great team. Sweet!

Merry Bear's avatar
Merry Bear said

This one's a really cutie!

Just Jane's avatar
I decided to challenge myself by requesting some beats from a beat producer, Ant 'Brave Toaster' Hughes. One of the beats was named Popcorn Chicken. I added a few bits and pieces with my virtual keyboard (including a little Blondie tribute…
Nightmoth's avatar
Nightmoth said

Groovy -- magical. Rock on!

Gene Eric Mann's avatar
Gene Eric Mann said

Came back for another listen. Forgot to favorite this number on my last visit. Love your twist on this classic tune -- super sweet!

I like this guit.

Sister Savage's avatar
Sister Savage said

Such a fabulous track - songwriting and performance. The melody follows me about. Brilliant, Lady J.

richardlaceves's avatar
richardlaceves said

oooh yes,, sultry and saucy indeed,,,sounds like your having fun bashing this out,, excellent