Comments on Max Sipowicz's stuff

Norm said

I’m fascinated with what you did with the background percussion here. Shifted??

Part V of a fully improvised ep. Available for purchase at bandcamp. http://maxsipowicz.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-in-our-hearts By buying you will also get a $5 discount on the price of the LP I am working on once it comes out.
kavin. said

Nice improvs. Hope you come back soon.

kirklynch said

Very interesting sounds! Nice!

This is the first of two demo's I made to consolidate my ideas about an album that I am working on for the Clinical Archives netlabel. The piece is fully improvised. I am recording two albums for Clinical Archives, the first is to be released…read more
Welcome to Forever said

Those are beautiful Chords! Ever listen to Underworld or Vangellis?

kirklynch said

Nice Soundscape! Very cool!

vaisvil said

most excellent sir!! most excellent!

This time I tried something else. It's definitely more jazzy than anything before. I think its a direction in which I'd like to keep going. I hope you like it!
Johnny Stone said

Not bad mate, like it.

Just a short piece of music I made to de-stress myself while working on the other tracks for my upcoming ep :)

nice bass line to start with, everything fits tightly well.

Frustrated with how slow my solo acoustic/vocal songs are going, I decided to spend the weekend making something chilled out, just to relax myself and to let people know I haven't died. Its a short instrumental track. I call this minimalist electronica…read more
Cave Street said

Interesting choice for the last piece… a bit of a wake up following the chill out of the previous songs. Dig the drums. Another top track.

Cave Street said

I agree with Kirk regarding note choices. Quite jazzy. Well done!

Cave Street said

More groovy bass! These pieces go very well together, a very nice EP you’ve put together here.

This track hasnt started off sounding anything like this. I had a drum beat in my head, so I keyed it into my laptop, then edited it around and it ended up like this. then i recorded everything, and just as i was about to save it.. EVERYTHING…read more
Cave Street said

A nice moody piece.

I finally got around to finishing the final track on my ep. This is my debut release one could say :) I hope you enjoy it :)
Cave Street said

Good stuff. Dig that bass.

Its a song that was inspired by a dream I had. In fact.. it was the soundtrack to the dream. The ending is purposely left with a feeling of being not finished, as I can't remember how the dream ended. I hope you all like it :)
Cave Street said

I dig this.

vaisvil said

I like it - very gentle.

A second of a series of weekly improvisations. I didn't use any effects this time, it's just the guitar. I hope you like it! Please download this track at bandcamp for just $1! :) http://maxsipowicz.bandcamp.com/track/improv-ii
c}{imps 8 my ears said

huh, we might be related. J/K but your sound is kin to me.

A short improv piece. I'm starting a new project, where I will post at least one improv video/recording online each week, and at the end of each month collate them into an album. This is the first one. Since July is almost over, I figure I…read more
c}{imps 8 my ears said

geez,that one guest comment makes me some upset, nah, probably just some crab armed masturbator who listens to britney spears, for nuance. well, I really liked this song, if I may make a suggestion, put improv in the description and give it a creative title instead. oh yah, and f’ the naysayers with a wacky noodle.

kirklynch said

Nice! Enjoyed that!

vaisvil said

interesting ! What is your set up? It sounds as if you were recorded in a hall.

Breaking Light said

nice feel, spontaneity.

Part II of a fully improvised ep. Available for purchase at bandcamp. http://maxsipowicz.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-in-our-hearts

Great! Get a delay, reverb, and loop pedal, and begin some guitar noodle work… These are not songs, not even close, so personally I would make some self assessment, if I was you.

Part IV of a fully improvised ep. Available for purchase at bandcamp. http://maxsipowicz.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-in-our-hearts By buying you will also get a $5 discount on the price of the LP I am working on once it comes out.
kavin. said

Reminiscent of Neil Young’s Dead Man soundtrack. Keep up the great sounds Max.

Breaking Light said

Doing some very cool things here Max! You should check this out:

Part I of a fully improvised ep. Available for purchase at bandcamp for 5 bucks. http://maxsipowicz.bandcamp.com/album/the-winter-in-our-hearts
kirklynch said

Nice improv! Especially liked this part

vaisvil said

I especially like parts I and II - nice work!!

The last track that I'm going to upload for a while. I will be re-recording a few songs to release a LP under my own name. Hopefully it'll be good :) This one is another exploration using loops and delays. I hope you like it!
Synaptic Disturbance said

It was a little slow getting started, but I like what you built it up to.

Norm said

Good luck with the LP! I’m certain it will be fantastic… please keep us updated!

vaisvil said

wonderful!! So this is in part classical guitar? If so great tone!

kirklynch said

Nice impressionistic piece there!

I had a bit of a dry spell with writing new music but today I have decided to break it. This is loosely based on another song of mine, titled Swell. I hope you enjoy this.
Norm said

Good to see that you are back in the saddle! This is very nice. Very nice.