Comments on Mrs. Nussbaum's Credit Card's stuff

I thought the hand claps were a bit weird but I wasn't running this dog and pony show. See more notes under "red cowboy" and "I left my toothbrush in St. Louis".
fudgetusk said

nice sounds.

ok, volume is fixed, and the title too. Maybe soon I will mix it better or perhaps just move on to better things. Thanks to those who gave excellent advice on previous version. and the #2 version has been deleted (actually this is #2).

crazy good guitar tones, I like it.

unadjustedeye said

yes you can

When I put these last 3 songs on itunes, my computer did something weird. It told me that these songs were already out there on the internet somewhere. So, in order not to infringe on any copyright laws, I would like to assure everyone that NONE…read more

Love the lead guitar - so melodious and mellow :-)

johnosullivan said

The best thing since Iggy and the Stooges.

b3nny said

oddly attractive, great job

Norm said

Ha! I want one of those burritos too!

RN Wagner's Folk-Hop said

keep it going…love this so much Id love to colab….what is your email?

stoman said

Funny. :) Somehow it seems I’m starting to dig crazy stuff like this.

Regards,
Steffen

Sandy Gritt said

really digging it. creepy, catchy…itchy, scratchy. sweet groove.

like vanilla ice cream
Norm said

Great percussion. Sort of a “Beyond Thunderdome” feel.

these 2 "new" songs are a test to see if I now have what I need to successfully upload material. These 2 songs were recorded 20 years ago on a Tascam 4-track. The band is the Riptiles.
sig076 said

love it!!

see notes for graveyard party
Jack Merlot said

Graveyard Party? I just finished Gaiman’s the Graveyard Book and it was spot on. Thank you and I miss you all.

Norm said

This is still fantastic. I’m sorry about your toothbrush.

see notes for graveyard party
History Machine said

This is fun. Do you ever play live in Pho?

see notes for graveyard party

20 yrs holy crap

Good stuff! 348

good shit as we say out here in the East coast!

Klarion said

I can move to this beat :))

Dave Berry said

You got it going on, great creativity here.