Comments on Farfetched Tangmo Band's stuff

South-Asian influenced mellow piece. There is a less-produced version elsewhere, but this is the better mix, imo.
musicmd said

Kool sounds. Has a great feel to the music. I never tried the Blue Curry before but this taste great…. LoL.

erielake studio said

interesting mix of sounds T….i like those ascending and descending lines in the section after the bridge

fudgetusk said

Very strange. I like it.

Short for Truncated Funk. You may describe it any way you see fit. I "hear" this as soundtrack under the right "scene"--rhythmically interesting but not musically over-busy. Kind of strange Elevator Music, but you shouldn't try to dance to…
erielake studio said

Hi T, this one has a nice “ethnic” sound and groove….i like it

fudgetusk said

scary good

Mid-tempo, loud, and sans vocals. You want to sing (or play) on it? Drop me a line. EDIT: I may have a taker on turning this into a proper song. If he does, this is "off-the-market", but if he doesn't, then I'll put it back on or do my…
musicmd said

Great to hear an ole Acid Planet friend on here. Real nice tune you have here. Pro all the way, has a cool vibe to the music reminds me a bit of the Eagles. Very Cool….

Easing my way back into music production. This is a work in progress, but I have so many ideas floating I don't know how long it will take to make progress. I do like the way this turned out so far. Enjoy.
James Michael Taylor said

This immediately puts me in a mythical meadow with fairies and crickets and lightning bugs at dusk…

James Michael Taylor said

This is such a solid track it could go a dozen ways.
Also, thank you for your comment. I had a 7th line clear up until my final mix when I realized how useless it was…your response verifies my thot. The song was start to finish this afternoon.Thanks again.

erielake studio said

great arrangement T, reminds me of some early Jackson Browne…..just needs some of your down home lyrics and vocals

Co-written and performed with William Liggett. Tried to make it a 'duet', but not being in the same state--much less studio--made it too hard to match phrasing.
pharmakeus said

Beautiful rootsy track :)

This was a large, somewhat unwieldy internet-based blues collaboration from several years back. I wrote and sang the lyric. AE pub collaboration!....lyrics and vocals by Tangmo harmonica by Tony(T.D. Brown)...bed by Scott(Riffmaster)....guitarst…read more
pharmakeus said

Groovy!

Our entry into a compilation CD for the Acid Exchange International Music and Arts Guild double-CD. I wrote the music and cowrote the Lyric with Scott Graves, and sang the song. Other players are Jay P Lindsey, Dave Bell, and Steve of Asymetric…read more
pharmakeus said

Superb! So moody and sad

Pastichio Rocker aka PDOA wrote and performed/programmed this electronica piece and asked me to write and sing a lyric for it. Despite (or maybe because of ) my accent, we considered it a success. It got some college-radio airplay. I've made…read more
pharmakeus said

Groovy track :)

"Some years ago, the good folks at The Acid Exchange took up the challenge to make a different kind of collaboration...an experiment in the unity of music. Each of the participants submitted one or more renditions of verses of this familiar song…read more
pharmakeus said

Gorgeous :)

If the left don't get you, then the right sure will. A lost FTB track recovered from obscurity.
pharmakeus said

Outstanding rendition

A slower and perhaps dreamier version of the Simon and Garfunkel classic.
pharmakeus said

wow. Such a great moody track

Another from the deep archives, ne'er released. In 11/8 (sort of) just because.
pharmakeus said

Nice moody jazz

Music by Trevitte Brown. Lyrics by Me. I tried to sing it, but it was too high, so Trev did. An old-fashioned Christmas hymn-style song. Lyric: Even though it's christmas Doesn't seem like Christmas Money's always tight here round…read more
pharmakeus said

Nicely done :)

An instrumental rendition. You want to sing over it? Feel free.
pharmakeus said

Nice rendition :)

pharmakeus said

Lovely track. Great fiddle :)

Very cool tune

Scott Horwath said

immediately soothing - nice … and so = also for the rhythmic switch-offs / and refreshing off-sets … vibrato strings really make it .

erielake studio said

hey T, i like where your going with this one…nicely done rhythms and violin melody…and dam, i thought the crickets in my backyard were loud….:)

fudgetusk said

Sweet sonics on my radar.

Just a thing.
erielake studio said

really like this arrangement…a little quicker tempo and this would make a great rock tune

An instrumental rendition. You want to sing over it? Feel free.
erielake studio said

T, this is a beautifully orchestrated and rendered version of this classic….nicely done

An instrumental rendition. You want to sing over it? Feel free.
Richard Hardrick said

Nice mix!! I love the instruments and how they give this ancient renaissance feeling.

An instrumental rendition. You want to sing over it? Feel free.
richardlaceves said

Nicely done..

An instrumental rendition. You want to sing over it? Feel free.
Johnny Stone said

Excellent really good

Song written by Tangmo. Additional instruments by Jay Lindsey. Inspired by a more-or-less true story concerning that storm known as Katrina

My mother loved your song. I liked it a lot too.